3 CH's at the back

Bluepeter9

BP9's trolling has got so bad he's started trolling himself.

Isn't persistent trolling in the BD a banning offence mods/admin? Just while the banhammer has been in full swing recently it may aswell be used when it's actually due?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't persistent trolling in the BD a banning offence mods/admin? Just while the banhammer has been in full swing recently it may aswell be used when it's actually due?

Please let this happen.

Any formation will do as long as we can see that the players are suited to it. If we play a 4-5-1 then the wide players need to be wide players. Not peralta on one side and MacLeod on the other. If we continue to play black and peralta (2 defensive players) then shouldn't we play a 4-2-3-1? Miller uptop with law temps and aird behind. But that would mean dropping Daly and MacLeod.

It looks to me as though ally has in his mind a system but keeps having favouritism and then weget the disjointed rubbish. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows?

I know ally likes to play players out of position but bell in CM? Surely that's to far even for him?

On a serious note, I wouldn't be against going 3-5-2 but you would lose the creativity of Templeton and you'd be relying on foster offering the same attacking quality as Wallace which I'm not sure he's capable of....sign Hutton and yes that would work.

The 3 of Bell (aka LAW!!! FFS - sorry) Black and MacLeoud was my midfield 3 - and yes Foster is the weakness but it might suit him - yes we lose the creativity of Templeton (and Sheils) but in a squad with Miller and Boyd someone from last seasons squad has to dip out - but my 11 (while not perfect) could be a fairly solid, creative first choice 11.

My first post edit!!

EDIT: FK FK FK Bell ?????? Just noticed - apologies to Mr LAW and all who spotted my new position for our keeper!

McLeish destroyed Fartin O'Neil when he used this formation by getting Lovenkrands in behind where the full backs would be. Soon after he ditched it and reverted back to a 4-4-2.

Stupid formation that has more flaws than positives.

Its so stupid a lot of Managers with WINNING teams in the World Cup are using it! - Go Figure

Constructive Comments (NOT) - here is us lads chatting football and you trolling - don't like my posts - report me or ignore me - its simple really! Ignoring me means just that and reporting me means I'll get kicked off IF (??) I violate any of the forum etiquette or rules. (But I have survived since 2007 so perhaps I'm not all bad!)

Constructive Comments (NOT) - here is us lads chatting football and you trolling - don't like my posts - report me or ignore me - its simple really! Ignoring me means just that and reporting me means I'll get kicked off IF (??) I violate any of the forum etiquette or rules. (But I have survived since 2007 so perhaps I'm not all bad!)

It would be constructive if you were banned as the majority on here think you're a bawbag.

Bring back A-dawg ffs.

You're a pathetic old man who trolls on the internet. Cringeee

Is anybody that doesn't share the same opinion as you on all matters automatically a troll?

Calling for members to be banned as you don't like their opinions is cringe from my perspective (tu)

Is anybody that doesn't share the same opinion as you on all matters automatically a troll?

Calling for members to be banned as you don't like their opinions is cringe from my perspective (tu)

His opinions? He just goes against the grai for a reaction he's been trolling since I joined 2 years ago.

He was part of the reason a decent poster got banned aswell so you can shut the fuck up aswell "columbo" that knows fuck all (tu)

His opinions? He just goes against the grai for a reaction he's been trolling since I joined 2 years ago.

He was part of the reason a decent poster got banned aswell so you can shut the fuck up aswell "columbo" that knows fuck all (tu)

Was he, aye?