Seen one of those red and black strips today

GOAT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it matter? We're all Rangers at the end of the day

Seriously? Surprised you would come out with something like this, someone who chooses to buy an alternative top which promotes a group run by idiots instead of putting money into supporting the club as much as possible are NOT Rangers.

Wouldn't buy one myself but I'm not going to start name calling fellow fans. If a bear feels that strongly against the board that's he'll purchase one of them, it just shows the problems we still have as a club.

Says who? Fucking reb's? Aye right, nay bother!

Not a single fuck was given. (tu)

Just looked at this again ans realised that looked as though I was calling you that. I wasn't :lol:

I meant it's ironic that he's standing watching a loyalist institution but happy to show absolutely no loyalty to the club he thinks he supports.

This is what happens when I have a drink and have a look on here before bed and end up not explaining my shite posts :lol:

Wouldn't buy one myself but I'm not going to start name calling fellow fans. If a bear feels that strongly against the board that's he'll purchase one of them, it just shows the problems we still have as a club.

Nah - it just shows him up to be a gullible fuckwit

These cunts are not Rangers fans, when they give bears abuse for purchasing a season ticket.

q2lNIZH.png

Utter scum like this Billyina fucker is the reason why there will never be a reconciliation in the support. The divides are too wide and deep.

:lol:

To be fair mate, this thread isn't much different.

I don't agree with the name calling and abuse from either side of the support, at the end of the day we're all doing what we think are right, some have difference in opinions but everyone is entitled to their own opinion are they not?

Calling each other cunts and tarriers etc ... what the fuck has it come to?

I don't agree with the name calling and abuse from either side of the support, at the end of the day we're all doing what we think are right, some have difference in opinions but everyone is entitled to their own opinion are they not?

Maybe if they stopped acting like cunts and tarriers they wouldn't get called them

These cunts are not Rangers fans, when they give bears abuse for purchasing a season ticket.

q2lNIZH.png

If the '6 foot 10 bruiser' is 'boycotting' then he doesn't have much to worry about. Unless he stands outside Ibrox after every game asking everyone coming out of the stadium 'were you in ma seat' :lol:

Never understood why buying one of these tops would help Rangers FC.

The ff post was about wanting someone who had bought a season ticket to be done in, now in my book that is much worse than calling someone a c££t.

I would agree that it would be best if no Rangers fan called another a c££t, but that is what happens when people are led up the garden path by supposed 'real Rangers men' all very sad. :(