The Brazuca Ball

Countless overhit passes, corners and free kicks looking unusual at Ibrox? :pipe:

I thought we played no bad, I was quite half cut during the game to be fair lol.

Bit off topic but I hated the Irn Bru ball in the Third Division last year, looked like a supermarket ball.

009__034__news__IRN_BRU_SFL_Match_Ball_CROP2__1283170315_standard.jpg

Anyone else think this ball for the World Cup is too light in weight , throughout the whole World Cup ,there's been countless overhit passes, free kicks and corners and these players are professionals

brazuca-web.jpg

Bring back the Adidas Tango

It's made from 6 interlocking splodgy, four-pointed, star-shaped panels. That's the real one.

The cheaper ones are of various conventional forms.

The Tango was a classic. My mate had the heavy rubberish one, which was great for scaring keepers and defenders afraid to get in its way. I'm convinced that ball made my shot stronger.

It's made from 6 interlocking splodgy, four-pointed, star-shaped panels. That's the real one.

The cheaper ones are of various conventional forms.

The Tango was a classic. My mate had the heavy rubberish one, which was great for scaring keepers and defenders afraid to get in its way. I'm convinced that ball made my shot stronger.

Was it the original Tango that had the ball bearing inside it ?

adidas tangos going on ebay for 100/120 quid :ohmy:

i had a mitre delta cosmic when i was younger and used to think it was the greatest baw i ever had, remember crying when a car ran over it and burst it hahaha

infact i think i kept the burst ball under my bed for months afterwards haha

adidas tangos going on ebay for 100/120 quid :ohmy:

i had a mitre delta cosmic when i was younger and used to think it was the greatest baw i ever had, remember crying when a car ran over it and burst it hahaha

infact i think i kept the burst ball under my bed for months afterwards haha

Mitre Tensile is by far the best Mitre ball you'll get, if not one of the best balls in general. Got one from eBay for £20 with a few scuffs on it which isn't bad considering they sell for £80 brand new in some places. Only bought it after I managed to get one for £35 which was brand new with the Rangers/Clydesdale Bank markings on it and decided it was too good to use as I'll never get one at that price again.