Mohsni bid rejected

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering we have Faure, McCulloch & Gasparatto who are all centre halls you could argue that by bringing in McGregor & Zaliukus we have replaced him before he has even left.

We also have to remember that he's only got a year left on his deal too. If he won't sign a new one I'd rather we got something for him than let him go for nothing in a years time.

Faure - Isn't a footballer, he worked his arse of to get fit last year and was rotton at CB, at right back he isn't clearly number 1 either and we are rotton there. League 1 (3rd tier) is honestly about his level.

McCulloch - on his arse at Christmas now a Division higher playing Hibs and Hearts ..........we are 1 Division away from a League jig wasn't up to 3-4 YEARS ago.

Gasparatto - in experienced Center Back in a Division higher than what we faced last year........that's scary, who will his partner be? If he wasn't good enough last year, how is he now? To my knowledge he played against Dundee in a friendly last year and was all over the fucking shop. Fuck that in a league decider with Hearts.

McGregor - Could be the guidance that means we see a more composed Mohsni at the back, and who means we don't turn to jig due to injury/suspension, he could even free up Mohsni to play defensive mid/center mid which does suit him btw.

Zaliukas - Same as McGregor.

Selling Wallace for £1M after the 4th tier of Scottish football then replacing him with a more than competent Stevie Smith would have made bucket loads of sense considering our finances and to me it still makes sense if the offer were to re-appear.

Wallace is great running doon the left but I cannot remember anyone praising him for the defensive display at left back.......can you? I would be all for Wallace playing at left mid till we seen how that pans out but if he's a left back solely, we have that in Smith. The fast running we'd lose down the left can be replaced with a left mid/winger.

I'm not saying I want to sell him, I'm just saying that to me, it makes far more sense than selling our only known good center back for buttons going into a new season 1 league higher.

You can't be serious, right?

Depends on how much the bid was for another article with no quotes or real substance to it yet. I'd sell for a million or more but I doubt we would get that for Biele. A good player when he can concentrate but as others have said our David Luiz in his utter bombscare defending. Still if Luiz is worth 40 odd million surely Moshni is worth 20odd million :D

I don't think he will improve as he seems to think you're only allowed to pass a football with the outside of your foot.

Bomb scare who was shown up against Dundee Utd, get rid whilst the offer is on the table.

Anythings possible with Ally an excuse as manager (just broke my own rule there but it's a nailer) and with having sold our best established center hof in a new, better Division. I don't expect us to be in a fight for top but then I never expected us to have to sign 5 players including Boyd and Miller on top of what is a £10M-A-Year-management/sqaud ,.........just to win the Championship a.k.a Scottish First Division.

Go and compare our squad to the Hearts squad...

The mhanks can at least use top tier football and a couple of average displays in Europe to bump up their players values. What exactly would you base asking for £2.5m for Mohsni on?

Just based on the same script the scum work from. Made up rubbish but seems to get them more money than they should for players.

Sorry mate but it's this type of figure that annoys me the most, people are always whinging and whining about us letting players go too cheaply, there are other players in Scotland who are a lot worse than Bilel who have been sold for a lot more and it's through us he won his first international cap and apparently did well.

What also annoys me are those saying he is rubbish, it just goes to show that if he can win caps for his country and if report is true that clubs are interested in signing him then maybe those who just want to criticize him all the time are the ones that are wrong.

Well said. (tu)

Moshni had all the physicality and skill to be a top player .Unfortunately he does'nt have the temperament and i don't see that changing .I was very happy with him last season and thought maybe he'd calm down and hoped a big game would bring out the best in him ,then we played Scumdee and by f*** he was bad !!!. We'll never know why Coisty kept him on the park that day so bad was he but if he is to leave Ibrox i'd like to have seen him play at right back first caus i think he could do a better job there than the Biggest bomscare we have .