***Glasgow 2014 thread***

G.E.C.

From @KerryFail on Twitter

Why is no one fu.cking booing

Sickening man

Ten minutes ago I thought of Parkhead as one of the greatest stadiums in the world. Now I just don't know, I really don't know

That fu.cking song!!!!

I feel like I've been raped

I was always in two minds of my nationality but I'm definitely Irish now

This is difficult to watch

May as we'll bring in a fu.cking flute band

Noo a green and white sign ootside Ibrokes doesnae feel as satisfying. The Queen ffs

We should play all our games at Murrayfield from now on, fu.ck it. We've sold our soul

:7325: :7325: :7325:

laurel-and-hardy-laugh-in-o.gif

Believe it or not, this guy claims to be an existing sellic fan. Apparently sellic invited a bunch of them to the game at Murrayfield and gave a load of them sellic strips.

We're being out-propaganda'd again. Hope we try to woo the rugby stars a bit when they come.

We should've opened a shop in the City Centre even if only for these two weeks as well. Only anyone going to rugby will be able to get anything.

We should've opened a shop in the City Centre even if only for these two weeks as well. Only anyone going to rugby will be able to get anything.

Absolutely. Zero presence in the city centre, 2 x sellic shops. Makes them look the big club.

I wish we'd get smart about this kind of shit. They always leave us in their wake. Club's a fucking brand marketing disaster sometimes.

Absolutely. Zero presence in the city centre, 2 x sellic shops. Makes them look the big club.

I wish we'd get smart about this kind of shit. They always leave us in their wake. Club's a fucking brand marketing disaster sometimes.

...and our shop in the airport is 'a wee one'

Regimental Blues

Republicans have just attacked a young man in Shettleston for wearing a Vote no t-shirt.

They have also turned up at Celtic Park with Palestine flags and threatened a group of gentlemen giving our free union flags and saltires.

Cairde Na h'Eireann are responsible for this, they had their flags on show.

32 CSM flags also on display.

Disgraceful!

Regimental Blues

Republicans have just attacked a young man in Shettleston for wearing a Vote no t-shirt.

They have also turned up at Celtic Park with Palestine flags and threatened a group of gentlemen giving our free union flags and saltires.

Disgraceful!

What's CSM? Also :pics:

Regimental Blues

Disgraceful!

Where's this from? and who are CSM?