Bilel Mohsni banned for Hibs / Hearts

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As unacceptable as Mohsni behaviour was yesterday- I really do not think he is the problem- his behaviour just highlights the real issue. We have players who seem to appear to believe that they are doing us a favour by playing for Rangers in the lower leagues. There has been a slackness in every area of performance.

I would agree that Mohsni is not our worst player. However this is a squad in which the culture considers it acceptable to attend a karaoke party after losing a key game. The performance during the Ramsden Cup final was the most appalling I have seen from a Rangers team- mostly due to the arrogance and lack of effort displayed- until it was too late. This is a squad that needs a major kick up the arse- if we are not careful we could lose the league this year before it has even started- the attitude needs to change - we need an injection of hard bitten professional attitude.

Mohsni embarrassed everyone yesterday- but I cannot help remembering he saved us as a Club some embarrassments last season- particularly early on. Can the Management team manage him- I really do not think they can.

Still time to bin moshni and a few others...please make this happen Ally.

is there any chance of Ally binning so called punters like yourself and most of the punters on this thread for slaggin' the fuck out of players your supposed support.

Ok, so he got sent off during a friendly, big fucking deal!!

the big lad's has heart and soul when he plays for Rangers has the will to win - unlike most of the fannies on this thread.

who needs the fucking scum when our own supporters slag the fuck out of our players - did the same thing with Ally, Lee, and Diouf .

there's a difference between criticism and abuse and it's a characteristic that distinguishes a Rangers supporter from scum.

go look for some respect for yourself - it may be hiding in there somewhere.

Cheerio to his Rangers career? I haven't seen what happened yet.

Imagine getting sent off in a friendly. :lol:

and cheerio to you.

so fucking what he got sent of in a friendly, big fucking deal!

too bad we can't send off mods, eh!

Guy's fuckin bollox man.

No the first time either, he constantly argues with referees, constantly argues with other players, even has a go at our own players, think's he's untouchable, loses his fucking temper all the time, canny defend, canny pass, hits the long balls aw day long..

Guy needs to go, rocket.

your fuckin bollox man!

you and Ger's supporters like you need to go, rocket!