Bilel Mohsni banned for Hibs / Hearts

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's the scene. Your on the team bus on the long journey back up the M6 and M74 to Glasgow. You have one of the most important seasons ahead of the Club. Vital in fact.

If you are a senior Rangers player what the fuck do you say to Moshni?

The Manager has already publicly stated that his actions were indefensible. If you are the Manager or Asst Manager what do you say to Moshni?

If you were Moshni what do you say to your team-mates eh?

Or is it all a case of fuck that, its in the past, get the free Heineken out and lets have a sing song. It'll be all right next game.

So here's the scene. Your on the team bus on the long journey back up the M6 and M74 to Glasgow. You have one of the most important seasons ahead of the Club. Vital in fact.

If you are a senior Rangers player what the fuck do you say to Moshni?

The Manager has already publicly stated that his actions were indefensible. If you are the Manager or Asst Manager what do you say to Moshni?

If you were Moshni what do you say to your team-mates eh?

Or is it all a case of fuck that, its in the past, get the free Heineken out and lets have a sing song. It'll be all right next game.

Personally I would speak to Mohsni.

No doubt in my mind ally has failed to manage moshni correctly.Everyone can see Moshni has had a discipline problem all his career but Ally seems powerless to sort it as he's too soft.Jock wallace would have grabbed him by the pony tail and told him the next time you let your team down will be the last , a long time ago and we'd be rid of him by now.

The guy is certainly no Bougherra but he is far better than McCulloch and that cart horse we signed from St. Mirren, McGregor. McCulloch cost us the first goal and McGregor the second.

Agree mcgregor looks poor,another great signing ally

The guy is certainly no Bougherra but he is far better than McCulloch and that cart horse we signed from St. Mirren, McGregor. McCulloch cost us the first goal and McGregor the second.

Moshni's dribble out of defence, followed by an attack-splitting pass straight to Derby, who then exploited the gap he'd left, were the root of the 2nd - leaving the others you mention flailing (& failing) to cover up.

I wish it was more like football manager too. In my Rangers game Ally isn't the manager and we are in the qualifiers for the Europa League.

Europa lge fuck that,when i played FM i was winning champions leagues with the Gers and the world club cup. :party:

oh and make sure your coaches are all world class it helps. (tu)

Moshni's dribble out of defence, followed by an attack-splitting pass straight to Derby, who then exploited the gap he'd left, were the root of the 2nd - leaving the others you mention flailing (& failing) to cover up.

It's Mohsni, but apart from being pedantic, if McGregor hadn't thrown himself on the deck the Derby guy wouldn't have had an easy goal. I didn't say Mohsni was perfect but he is better than McGregor and McCulloch. If you can tell me someone today who was good for us, I'm happy to listen.

This thread shouldn't be about Mohsni, it should be about the manager and his team. If the majority think Mohsni is crap then the blame must lie with the man who signed him and keeps playing him. Personally, I think Mohsni could play better with a more experienced and more vociferous player beside him. We have no (football) leader on the park. McCulloch is only good at shaking hands with the ref etc at the start. He is not a leader on the park and he is not good enough to play for us. We don't have a proper leader on the park.

"Rangers boss Ally McCoist to hold showdown talks with troubled Ibrox star Bilel Mohsni after Derby headbutt"

RANGERS' defender Bilel Mohsni will meet with Ally McCoist to discuss his future at Ibrox after the Tunisian headbutted an oppoenent in yesterday's friendly with Derby.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-ally-mccoist-hold-3963942

It's Mohsni, but apart from being pedantic, if McGregor hadn't thrown himself on the deck the Derby guy wouldn't have had an easy goal. I didn't say Mohsni was perfect but he is better than McGregor and McCulloch. If you can tell me someone today who was good for us, I'm happy to listen.

This thread shouldn't be about Mohsni, it should be about the manager and his team. If the majority think Mohsni is crap then the blame must lie with the man who signed him and keeps playing him. Personally, I think Mohsni could play better with a more experienced and more vociferous player beside him. We have no (football) leader on the park. McCulloch is only good at shaking hands with the ref etc at the start. He is not a leader on the park and he is not good enough to play for us. We don't have a proper leader on the park.

Agreed & I can't!

I suspect that if one of the other two had given the ball away like Mohsni, he may have done a better job of baling them out!

(tu)

Defenders are there to defend. I don't mind a ball playing defender who is accomplished enough to do it but I fucking hate it when some prick believes he can do it when he can't and fucks up continually. Here is a lad who has one asset and one asset alone. He can head the ball. That is it. He isn't a ball playing defender because he hasn't got the ability. He built up a rapport with our fans and suddenly he thinks he is the dogs bollocks. He isn't. He is bloody awful and has a wretched attitude. Nothing more dangerous than someone who thinks they are something they are not and who believes they are better than they actually are.

Moshni has been on my hit list for months and i long ago hoped fervently that we'd get rid. I still do.