***Rangers v Hibernian***

G.E.C.

If we did have it must have slipped my mind with all the fluid and silly build-up play :D

Seriously though, aside from a couple, the seeming lack of effort was the most alarming part for me - pre-season or not. At the very least I'd expect to see that tomorrow.

As I said above, it was the lack of effort and seeming care that I found particularly disturbing about the Derby game. Not that there were that many highlights on the US tour either.

The one game on the American Football pitch I would agree was absolutely dire.

Rangers HT/FT 13/10, Rangers to win the 1st half EVS, looks like easy money to me.

I wish I was as confident, my hard earned is staying firmly in my pocket, we were rotten last season and look even worse now, my usual half full glass is now looking half empty, a never ending succession of awful games with zero improvement have made me feel like this.

I think we'll line up like this:

---------------- Bell--------------------

--Foster McGregor Zaliukas Wallace

--------------McCulloch----------------

--MacLeod Black Law Aird

----------------Miller------------------

I know there's a couple of injury concerns there though so could be utterly different. Not expecting a great game but a win nonetheless.

McCulloch will play, slow the game right down making it 10x harder for us to get through their defence, then once we do Miller will sky it over the bar.

Fuck me I'm positive.

I think being able to envisage us getting through their defence & KM being found with the ball close enough to sky it over the bar is extremely positive!

Lynsey Sharp will be attending the game tonight and taking to the pitch to show of her medal. Will probably be the highlight of the evening.

Tell her to bring her boots!

Would have been better saving it for a fuller house, wouldn 't it?

I'm confident of a win tonight but given that performance at the weekend i don't know why. I just can't see Hibs doing us any damage.

Looking for the triumph of hope over experience!

It's what keeps us all coming back!

A little worried about tonight. I haven't seen anything in the pre-season that suggests we are suddenly going to up our game and run riot. It smacks a little of the optimists in the last couple of season who suggest that when the big games come along we would up our game - and we didn't.