*** RM Sponsors Fund - Hall of Fame & Good Deeds -2014/2015

govanblue

So that's 22 members each sticking in a Fiver. (tu)

Only another 4 needed. :pipe:

Target: £130 - to buy a Rangers TV Annual Subscription for Erskine Mains Home and Erskine Bishopton Home, and a pair of tickets for Erskine for the upcoming Play-off Match

So that's 20 members each sticking in a Fiver. (tu)

Only another 6 needed. :pipe:

Target: £130 - to buy a Rangers TV Annual Subscription for Erskine Mains Home and Erskine Bishopton Home, and a pair of tickets for Erskine for the upcoming Play-off Match

• Bears r us
  • bettertogether
  • Bluepeter9
  • broxieman
  • Courtyard Bear
  • cushynumber
  • dummiesoot
  • gmcf
  • govanblue
  • HG5
  • ianb1547
  • jamess
  • mus
  • NamibianBear
  • offshoreworker
  • RFC#1.
  • RFC Eagle
  • smidro
  • SoldierBlue1
  • TFP77

mission fuckin creep!!!

Good Deed - Member Donation - Whisky for Erskine

A big thank you to Loyal Fund Member fermblue who has today posted a fine bottle of whisky to Erskine Veterans.

Actually a whiskey. It's a particularly fine specimen - Bushmills 10 Year old Single Malt...

irish_bus3.jpg

Probably one of the finest whiskys that Erskine will receive from us this season, so I'm sure they'll savour it. (tu)

That would cost you £38 in Tesco's! :thumbup:

Stick me down for a tenner, still feel guilty at getting the picture for a steal, finally picked it up last night and it is beautiful.

No need to feel guilty - everyone else had their chance!

But if an extra fiver is all it costs for your absolute peace of mind, who am I to stand in the way? :lol:

No need to feel guilty - everyone else had their chance!

But if an extra fiver is all it costs for your absolute peace of mind, who am I to stand in the way? :lol:

Soon as you get the post up I will do the same as J1mgg, will sell some of the tacky jewelry the misses has ;)

Okay, we still need another 4 members, but hopefully they'll pop in later.

So in the meantime here are the payment instructions:

Our target is £100, so anything we raise above that will go towards Play-Off Tickets for Erskine Veterans.

1. Please donate £5 via the RM PayPal Donate page...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

(remember to add your RM username in the "add special instructions" link if you can find it

2. PM me to let me know you've donated. (tu)

(If you have the bank details from an earlier recent transaction, you can use these again. But please put your username in the reference, and PM me to let me know.)

(If you are meeting me at Ibrox next home game, you can pay cash there, but it might be easier to just use the PayPal?)

So that's 25 members each sticking in a Fiver. (tu)

Only another 7 needed. :pipe:

Target: £160 - to buy a Rangers TV Annual Subscription for Erskine Mains Home and Erskine Bishopton Home, and two pairs of tickets for Erskine for the upcoming Play-off Match

• Bears r us
  • bettertogether
  • Bluepeter9
  • broxieman
  • Courtyard Bear
  • cushynumber
  • dexiboy
  • dummiesoot
  • G13
  • gmcf
  • govanblue
  • HG5
  • ianb1547
  • jamess
  • j1mgg
  • Malvern
  • mus
  • NamibianBear
  • offshoreworker
  • Phil
  • RFC#1.
  • RFC Eagle
  • smidro
  • SoldierBlue1
  • TFP77

GB, I've just tried to donate a fiver to it there but the PayPal pages are taking an absolute age to load and then it's saying it can't complete my transaction and asks me to add a credit card?

Fuck knows. If it hasn't worked I'll try again later tonight or tomorrow but either way count a fiver from me (tu)

I have used PayPal before so don't think I'm just some prick that can't work the computer :lol:

Not sure why it wouldn't go through. Try again later and let you know when it's worked (tu)

I have used PayPal before so don't think I'm just some prick that can't work the computer :lol:

Not sure why it wouldn't go through. Try again later and let you know when it's worked (tu)

Could it be that the card that was saved with paypal is now out of date and you've now got a new card that you haven't added to Paypal yet?

That's usually what it is when I have those problems. (tu)

Good Deed - Ticket Donation from Member

A big Thank-You to Loyal Fund Member SW3 who has (once again!) generously donated a pair of tickets for the Play-off Away Game v QOTS.

These have been sold on at face value to an RM Member, the Sponsors' Fund is now £25 better off, and the £25 will be spent on Ibrox Tickets for Erskine Veterans next season. (tu)