*** RM Sponsors Fund - Hall of Fame & Good Deeds -2014/2015

govanblue

8 - gmcf (tu)

Put me down for a share GB!

Will do. (tu)

So that's 14 members each sticking in a Fiver. (tu)

Only another 6 needed. (tu)

Target: £100 - to buy a Rangers TV Annual Subscription for Erskine Mains Home and Erskine Bishopton Home

• Bears r us
  • bettertogether
  • Bluepeter9
  • broxieman
  • cushynumber
  • dummiesoot
  • gmcf
  • govanblue
  • HG5
  • ianb1547
  • NamibianBear
  • offshoreworker
  • RFC#1.
  • RFC Eagle

go on then, put me down too...i'll sort out the payment later today

Cheers, but Don't Pay Yet!!! - Please await further instructions. :D

Miss someone GB? :P

You, ianb, and a couple of other Loyal Donors. :D

I'm trying to hit this target using Regular Troops, before I have to call in the Marines. (tu)

Part of Erskine's latest email reply to me...

"...

I gather from the news that our season tickets will not be valid for the playoffs. If you are able to acquire any tickets for the home games, I have residents in Erskine Park Home and the Bishopton Home hoping to attend. No pressure though, only if any arrive at your door. I think your guys have done more than enough for our veterans this season.

Thanks again for all your support. "

If season tickets were valid for this, I'm sure we'd get lots of s/t seats donated by members unable to attend the match. (tu)

But since that seems less likely now, we'll probably have to buy the required tickets. (td)

We have a little bit of money left over that can go towards that, plus anything extra that we raise over the target £100 in this newest "Fiver Fundraiser" can also go towards those tickets, so we should just about have enough to cover it.

I'll start that newest fundraiser off soon, once we get the required number of Fivers pledged. (tu)

Been away for a few days, and you take your eye off the good deeds thread and it turns into another whip round....well never let it be said....put me down for a fiver, or is it a tenner......let us know what to do chief.

Been away for a few days, and you take your eye off the good deeds thread and it turns into another whip round....well never let it be said....put me down for a fiver, or is it a tenner......let us know what to do chief.

I know. What am I like???

This one is an accidental Fundraiser. I was trolling, and it got out of hand. :lol:

I'll do a fiver as well GB

Cheers guys. (tu)

I'll let you know how to donate shortly.