The little rat

RFC55

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I dislike what he did to us I can only commend him for this. More footballers should be a lot more charitable with their disgusting salaries.

he done it for publicity, nothing more.

What Beckham done was commendable when he signed for PSG

Did it actually get said that he was buying them,as I know Everton players can get up to 8 free tickets for every home game,maybe the little shit has git no friends to give them to so that's why he is giving them away.

I did have the extreme pleasure of abusing the cunt at prenton park last week,looked confused as fuck.

When he was at Rangers he got comps for every game but he tried to sell them through his family or use them to pay his gardener rather than shell out cash. Scumbag

None of them should ever be welcomed back.

I read Allan mcgregor on twitter tell a fan if he wants to attend a rangers game he will. Hahah

wonder why he hasnt then :lol: I'm sure his mates will protect him.....he's a keyboard warrior aswell it seems.

McGregor- I just cant dislike him. I am convinced that if I was to sit down with him and have a pint and listen to a bit of what he had to say that I would be convinced that he was doing what he thought was right. He is still a Ger to me.

Aluko - Walked out on his contract via TUPE like the rest of them. We wanted to activate the contractually binding extension, making it no different to him having a year left on his contract. He owed us nothing though. I thank him for his performances for us and wish him all the best in the future.

Davis - Honestly dont know enough about him to be honest. Not captain material, if the above is true about McGregor having him by the throat for the wage cut, I would be very disappointed. Would still hear him out though. Overall, went down in my opinion, but dont hate him.

Lafferty - He was gash, so if he walked out on his contract, I thank him hugely. Seemed like a total nugget to be honest. Probably wouldnt like him very much regardless of what he had done.

Wylde - Was told he could leave and did so. No real good or bad feelings towards him. Bound to live his career out in obscurity anyway.

Ness and McCabe - Personally disappointed in both. Had thought these guys would have been the ones who would benefit most from regular games and be stars for us. IMO they made a big mistake, but they are young and I cant say I hate them for it.

Goian and Boca - Personally I think their stance was as poor as any of the above. Stayed only because they could not get better deals elsewhere. Cost us to send them out on loan, we then paid out their contracts, costing us more money again. No more than a few hours after Boca had his contract paid out, he signed on with a club he had obviously been in talks with. Why they are treated as heros by many I dont know. Saying that, they had no loyalties to the club and were entitled to keep their contracts. No ill will to them, but no major praise either.

Naismith and Whitts - Try as I might, I just cant excuse that press conference. Naismith in particular. I cant remember if Whitts said anything as horrific as Naismith or was just there when he said it. Neither are welcome back IMO.

Agree with the above . I think Margaret Gribbon was the one pushing for the press conference and Naismith & Whittaker fell for it .