Hearts fans

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than our support but why would be singing after that shite. Hearts were better on the park.

And if it's the "you're not rangers anymore" chants then you had better get used to it.

Na, it was the spitting and coin throwing that Pissed me off. Absolute wankers.

The whole You're not Rangers anymore is just boring now. I don't know how anybody can be wound up by it lol.

I don't mind a bit of banter if it's at least a bit original, I remember a team had a "Happy First Christmas" banner in the 3rd division I had a wee laugh at.

Everybody knows we are Rangers. You just have to look at their forums or the fans reactions when they beat us.

Unlike us the Heart's fans have united behind their club and will eventually own their club. Charles Green was correct in his comments in that while we may be the greatest supporters in the world, a claim not unique to Rangers, we are most certainly the most "disunited". Until we get our act together we will always be at the mercy of every crook, thief and vagabond that comes along, Charles Green included.

Fuck 'friendships' ... almost as embarrassing as this fantasy world where us and Chelsea are 'friends' or 'affiliates'

We have no 'friends.' Every footballing institution in this country is an enemy, an enemy for us to conquer. If the last few years haven't taught you that, then the experience has clearly been lost on you.