So.... Jig plays no matter what

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally wants sacked for the pay off. It's the only thing that makes sense. His interviews and tactical decisions are so obviously rage provoking that he must be meaning it. Nobody can truely be this bad a manager, can they? Nobody can be this clueless? I genuinely believe half the guys on this board could do as good a job as Ally, and maybe without the infuriating interviews.

Ally wants sacked for the pay off. It's the only thing that makes sense. His interviews and tactical decisions are so obviously rage provoking that he must be meaning it. Nobody can truely be this bad a manager, can they? Nobody can be this clueless? I genuinely believe half the guys on this board could do as good a job as Ally, and maybe without the infuriating interviews.

i thought the same thing when i saw the team he was putting out

The way it's going to be.

Lewis is being ruined playing outwith the central role he once thrived in.

But fwiw ( not much at all I admit ) I thought Jig did ok at CM at Falkirk.

If you mean beyond inept, indulging in his falling over and rubbing his head/leg/arm routine and running at a speed that would shame a60year old

Then yes, he did ok

Host.

Yes I mean beyond that. Given he does that irrespective of where he plays.

Just saying I thought he made himself available frequently, rarely lost possession, and spread the ball wide quite well.

Hardly Pirloesque, but not bad for a Jig performance I thought.

A game against a third division team in a diddy cup and mcculloch STILL starts! Why not give Murdoch a chance or McKay or Crawford or even better give Macleod a chance CM? So sick of mccoist....honestly will be flicking over when Chelsea game starts!

Credit where credit's due. Thought he played well tonight and I don't mean just his goals. He broke up play (not that there was much to break up) and kept things simple. Here's a serious question. Is there anyone at our club who can strike a ball cleaner than big Lee?

Credit where credit's due. Thought he played well tonight and I don't mean just his goals. He broke up play (not that there was much to break up) and kept things simple. Here's a serious question. Is there anyone at our club who can strike a ball cleaner than big Lee?

he still slows it down too much for me, he takes 4 touches to pass a ball that should have been done in two, and when he is out of position he hasnt the pace to recover in time, games like tonight aye he can cope, against fitter, full time teams he is found out