Big Eck

Sket

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mutley:

Give it as many mutleys as you want, the fact remains Big Eck is a million times the manager 'Super' Ally is and is the best candidate out there for the job. Now away you go and snigger at the man who smoked the sacred speccy leprichaun. :wanker:

Got us further in the Champions League than anyone else while downsizing significantly from the Advocaat era. I would take him without a second thought currently. I am unsure however that he'd change things behind the scenes and with regards to youth opportunities etc as much as we'd like. With the squad as present I think we'd vastly improve overnight.

He wouldn't be here to change the backroom shite. He would be here to win trophies, and by fuck would he deliver.

Big Eck loyal.

McCoist being shite does not make McLeish either a Rangers man or a good manager. If he is such a good manager why has he been unemployed for so long???

Not happy swapping one mistake for another.

Probably needs a break after what happened to him at Forrest.

Woeful everywhere he has been

Good the first year, with others players, an absolute bombs are when he buys his own

Here's a revolutionary thought why not get someone in who has a long term plan, fresh ideas and has nothing to do with rangers and isn't scottish

McCoist being shite does not make McLeish either a Rangers man or a good manager. If he is such a good manager why has he been unemployed for so long???

Not happy swapping one mistake for another.

Who the fuck cares if he is a rangers man

Woeful everywhere he has been

Good the first year, with others players, an absolute bombs are when he buys his own

Here's a revolutionary thought why not get someone in who has a long term plan, fresh ideas and has nothing to do with rangers and isn't scottish

Did we not try that with PLG? Look what happened there, "whit do you mean we canny go to the pub/Nandos after training" That will cost you your job Boss, cause we dinny like your rules. Efter all we are Scottish bams and that is oor mentality!

I like your thinking, it will never work, cause the players/fans/staff won`t let it work.

Did we not try that with PLG? Look what happened there, "whit do you mean we canny go to the pub/Nandos after training" That will cost you your job Boss, cause we dinny like your rules. Efter all we are Scottish bams and that is oor mentality!

I like your thinking, it will never work, cause the players/fans/staff won`t let it work.

I will tell Man U, Chelsea and City to get old boys in ASAP then.

We need to change.

Some people must have short memories. No matter how bad ally is, it doesn't make McLeish any better than he was...

Mcleish was a fantastic manager for rangers, anyone who doesn't understand this is completely clueless. Worked miracles on a limited budget to topple an expensive sellik squad managed by a talented manager. If it wasn't for big Eck they would more than likely have delivered ten in a row

Can't understand why folk give big Eck pelters. Have a fucking word with yourself. Did amazingly given the conditions he had to work under after Advocaat spent all our money, and believe me, I know his family, he is a massive bluenose. I probably wouldn't want him back as a manager, would be a step backwards in my opinion but there's no need for the abuse he gets.