Who would you prefer as boss?

Sander2006

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer as manager?

• Ally McCoist
    • Barry Ferguson

:lol: who's the 76 fannies that voted?

I voted for Barry even after we beat his team 8-1. Why? Ally McCoist is overpaid and he's never going to be good enough to manage Rangers. Barry's probably earning buttons and just maybe, a few years down the line, he'll make a name for himself as a manager.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Barry even after we beat his team 8-1. Why? Ally McCoist is overpaid and he's never going to be good enough to manage Rangers. Barry's probably earning buttons and just maybe, a few years down the line, he'll make a name for himself as a manager.

More fool you.

More fool you.

We've been served up the worst kind of football for the last 3 years, signed a bunch of average overage players, and been embarrassed in just about every cup competition we've entered. If one result against Clyde makes you think Ally's now a manager then it's you that's the fool.

We've been served up the worst kind of football for the last 3 years, signed a bunch of average overage players, and been embarrassed in just about every cup competition we've entered. If one result against Clyde makes you think Ally's now a manager then it's you that's the fool.

I don't disagree with any of that, but if you'd take the chance of Ferguson at this moment in time over McCoist for financial reasons, given the importance of this season you're an imbecile.

It may not be pretty but a choice between Ferguson or McCoist for promotion is a no brainer

Is it what I want to watch...fuck no...do I want back to SPFL1...fuck yes

I don't disagree with any of that, but if you'd take the chance of Ferguson at this moment in time over McCoist for financial reasons, given the importance of this season you're an imbecile.

It may not be pretty but a choice between Ferguson or McCoist for promotion is a no brainer

Is it what I want to watch...fuck no...do I want back to SPFL1...fuck yes

Let's say, Ally took over Clyde at the start of this season and Barry took over Rangers. Would Ally's team have still won that game 8-0? No fucking way. Could Barry have won us the last 2 leagues? Absolutely. I'm totally convinced Ally wont or can't change (maybe he's too old) but perhaps Barry can.

I'm at the point now when I'd accept anyone as manager as long as they're not Ally MCCoist. Let's just cut the bullshit and get rid of him. Delaying this is doing my head in.

Let's say, Ally took over Clyde at the start of this season and Barry took over Rangers. Would Ally's team have still won that game 8-0? No fucking way. Could Barry have won us the last 2 leagues? Absolutely. I'm totally convinced Ally wont or can't change (maybe he's too old) but perhaps Barry can.

I'm at the point now when I'd accept anyone as manager as long as they're not Ally MCCoist. Let's just cut the bullshit and get rid of him. Delaying this is doing my head in.

I fully understand your frustration.

I want McCoist to leave also, but IMO your wrong if you think Ferguson would give us a better chance of promotion to SPFL1. It's a risk not worth taking, that is the issue I have with the people who chose Ferguson.