I'm starting to see no way back

Skyson1872

Rangers fans did all this? Rangers fans are responsible for the actions of Craig Whyte and HMRC? Rangers fans thought it a good idea to pay Ally and his two pals £1.5m/year in the lower leagues of Scottish football? Rangers fans thought it a good idea to hand out obscene bonus payments to the board members everytime we win a promotion? Rangers fans signed a bunch of overpaid average players to win part-time leagues? Wake the fuck up!

Rangers fans thought it would be funny to boycott Ibrox and boycott the merchandise, so then The Board have to find other funds. Rangers fans also think it is funny to give out red cards and arrange protests to get the board out with no plan b to the new board apart from the tax evader and the blazer chasers.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers fans thought it would be funny to boycott Ibrox and boycott the merchandise, so then The Board have to find other funds. Rangers fans also think it is funny to give out red cards and arrange protests to get the board out with no plan b to the new board apart from the tax evader and the blazer chasers.

You cannot be serious

Obviously, for those people, one man is bigger than the Club.

I've never agreed with the UoF, and I've renewed this year.

However, I'm not sure it's all about 'one man' (Dave King), but more about having the club being run by a single person with Rangers best interests?

At present the board aren't doing a great job, and there's loads of people in the background who are more in it for the profit, rather than for success on the park.

I'm coming round to the idea that admin 2, and Dave King having sole ownership might actually be best for the club.

For all you blaming SOS and fans who pay by match. Let me put something to you, I buy a company I cannot afford to run, I get lots of RM posters each to put in £1000, I then pay myself a six figure salary. One year later I go and tell the posters of RM, I cannot afford to run the company and if I don't get more money from them the company will go into admin and possibly liquidation in one month, I then reveal I have two tycoons of business willing to invest large sums, but before the tycoons do invest they want to see the books. However I'm so embarrassed about the way I have handled the company, I'm too proud to show them the books, so they tell me there not investing and they walk away. I can guarentee in this situation I would be getting hell from RM posters who want me to let the tycoons see the books. But still there are many blaming the SOS etc, no one is to blame but the board who couldn't run Rangers properly and are now too proud to show King etc the books of RFC.

it is the so called fans who are to blame. Cunts siding with dave king,boycotts. They have done what our enemies couldn't . Don't anybody kid themselves we are fucked. Even if we survived this and went into admin again . Who is going to support rangers in bottom tier again

ME

Rangers are in my blood, and I couldn't give two f@cks wether you were there or not.

:uk:

For all you blaming SOS and fans who pay by match. Let me put something to you, I buy a company I cannot afford to run, I get lots of RM posters each to put in £1000, I then pay myself a six figure salary. One year later I go and tell the posters of RM, I cannot afford to run the company and if I don't get more money from them the company will go into admin and possibly liquidation in one month, I then reveal I have two tycoons of business willing to invest large sums, but before the tycoons do invest they want to see the books. However I'm so embarrassed about the way I have handled the company, I'm too proud to show them the books, so they tell me there not investing and they walk away. I can guarentee in this situation I would be getting hell from RM posters who want me to let the tycoons see the books. But still there are many blaming the SOS etc, no one is to blame but the board who couldn't run Rangers properly and are now too proud to show King etc the books of RFC.

Are you Houston? Certainly sound like him.

Those saying we wouldn't survive another administration - why do you say this? What evidence would you put forward?

We will have a points deduction and then the cabal

Will want us back in the lowest Div that's the main issue in this.

If this was to happen I cannot see us survive this as our Fanbase is so split.

We will have a points deduction and then the cabal

Will want us back in the lowest Div that's the main issue in this.

If this was to happen I cannot see us survive this as our Fanbase is so split.

Hyperbolic nonsense.

There is zero precedence for putting a club into a lower division due to administration.

That won't happen either, so why the scare stories?

Are you Houston? Certainly sound like him.

No I'm not Craig lol. I just cannot see why some are pro board, when they obviously cannot run a football club. If it had been any other business, they would have had to stand down. It's time the board put fans and the club before themselves! I don't agree with fans denying the club income, but I can understand why some say not a penny more. I know I wouldn't put money into a business which was always failing due to being poorly run. However I do put money into Rangers as I am emotionally attached, however showed the board continue in the same vain, I will at some point in the near future join the not a penny more camp.