Simonson needs to go

Redwhiteandblue

Surely we have a keeper who can have better stats than these http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/28908208

We can't rely on scoring more goals than our keeper lets in every game.

The defence include Wallace didn't come back and let players run past them without taking the responsibility themselves two keepers would struggle the way our defence plays at times.

Surely we have a keeper who can have better stats than these http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28908208

We can't rely on scoring more goals than our keeper lets in every game.

He just is not a good goalie that can be relied upon .All we ever see is the ball going past him more often than not .

The defence include Wallace didn't come back and let players run past them without taking the responsibility themselves two keepers would struggle the way our defence plays at times.

I honestly think I have seen him pick the ball out the net more times than I have seen him save.

Our youngsters can't be any worse.

Cammy Bell is a far better keeper in IMO, but even he struggles with our poor defending. There is only so many wonder saves you can make in a match.

The jury is still out on Simonson, but our defence has been found guilty of negligence time and again this season.

he has only let in more goals than we have scored once, so no.

It could be the pain killers I'm on that's confusing me, but I have no idea what the point of this thread is.

He needs to go because he had poor stats on Saturday and we can't rely on our strikers scoring more goals than he concedes every game even though he wont be starting every game and he's only actually let in more goals than we've scored once in his 3 appearances.

D@d Our defence has been poor .Even Wallace has not started well this season . Jig showed on Saturday why Ally stills trusts him .

After the Forfar game I didn't want Lee anywhere near our defence . Lesson on Saturday was, he is still the most solid defender against this type of opposition . And yes Ally thankfully made the change early enough so we could eventually win the match.

Why we don't show confidence in Kelly who I think is the Under 21 goalkeeper I don't know. If we can't trust him then why keep him. I know goalkeepers are meant to mature later but he should have the ability to cope. We could easily have given him some time last season after the league was won

He wants to go out on loan due to not getting game time