Swallow Hotel Ibrox

The Judderman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they will get their money back if they have booked at the hotel.

How long ago would the hotel have known it was going to be closed though?

There is other places the Bears can go and this topic could and should be in the OT

What is the big obsession with people wanting posts put else where, when the majority of threads just end up with cunts arguing and not talking about the subject anyway.

ffs KL :lol:, quite a few on this board have used it

Nothing to do with the actual club so shouldn't be in here.

Im not saying it isn't helpful or anything but it is fuck all to do with the club some of the support may use it but doesn't help or effect the club in anyway so belongs in the OT

Im not saying it isn't helpful or anything but it is fuck all to do with the club some of the support may use it but doesn't help or effect the club in anyway so belongs in the OT

a lot of posters don't venture in to the OT

I really don't get the big deal.with those who.challenge posts/topics in here as to whether this is the appropriate forum.

IMHO, regardless ofhow tenuous the links, if it is relating to Rangers, the club or the fans, then this is the place it is most likely to be read.

Rather than commenting on the relevance of posts in here some posters should learn how to ignore something if they have no interest in it or don't like what it says.

Some might not think this relevant to Rangers but then again it is only those amongst the support that attend games, ignoring the sacrifices of travelling fans, that would be interested in news about a hotel near the ground. Therefore of no interest to the boycotters

Who made you the Bears Den pollis?

Lighten up - it is Rangers related to many and if you don't like it, shut your eyes.

Just to let fellow bears know this hotel is closing for the forseable future on the 11th September. They are changing ownership and will probably open again April time (apparantly as a 4 star hotel !)

Dont want anyone losing deposits/money by booking with them direct etc

If you have booked and paid a deposit (as you have to direct with them) I would contact them now for a refund before its too late.

Dan

Interesting time to close and re-open.

Do you know if someone has bought it?

I fucking don't believe it.

Our Club is going bust, our manager is struggling big-time, the support is split, the board are split and we have no investors, but KL is losing sleep over where a post is situated !!!!!!!

JEEZ !!!!

No fucking wonder I drink so much.

And KL, FYI, the subway doesn't run from Aberdeen.

Well they will get their money back if they have booked at the hotel.

How long ago would the hotel have known it was going to be closed though?

There is other places the Bears can go and this topic could and should be in the OT

who died and made you a mod?

:P

I fucking don't believe it.

Our Club is going bust, our manager is struggling big-time, the support is split, the board are split and we have no investors, but KL is losing sleep over where a post is situated !!!!!!!

JEEZ !!!!

No fucking wonder I drink so much.

And KL, FYI, the subway doesn't run from Aberdeen.

we won't go bust behave yourself.

And it runs from Glasgow how do you get into the city then?