I'm sick of this...

Wearethepeople72

One off the field problem after another... When will it end?

I'm beginning to feel as if we will never get back to the way we were before this whole mess started.

Depressing.

We will get there, the end game is in sight. I honestly believe king or Ashley will buy the club within a week

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cant believe that so many "top class" businessmen could proceed and make a total arse of running our club, again and again, the repeated incompetence is staggering and it beats me where their reputation come from, is it luck in their previous posts being one of many in huge companies where they are only marginally better than the other clowns involved?

If a team of people tried their best to fuck us up over the same period I think you would be hard pushed to spot the difference.

My guess would be 5 years after we get rid of the leeches that are sucking the life blood from the club!

Still find it very strange that some of our support still back the current board?

The club needs total cleansing of all these parasites but that will take time and new investment from someone who does want to return us to our rightful place instead of looking at us as a cash cow!

Sad state of affairs!

I just cant believe that so many "top class" businessmen could proceed and make a total arse of running our club, again and again, the repeated incompetence is staggering and it beats me where their reputation come from, is it luck in their previous posts being one of many in huge companies where they are only marginally better than the other clowns involved?

If a team of people tried their best to fuck us up over the same period I think you would be hard pushed to spot the difference.

The answer lies in who is behind them and put them there in the first place!

Bottom line is .We are an abortion from top to bottom and the media seize on it daily .It doesn't excuse the people that buy and read so much of the media hate spouted against us and take it as gospel .We have to keep hoping we get back to the standards and quality we once adhered too .We are going to have to do it on our own .No help .No handouts .No free land .No sfa help .The scum will be caught and that's they day I'm looking forward too .The corruption and the brown envelopes will catch up one day .The saddest thing for me .Whoever comes in now will have mud thrown at them from all angles as our support is divided and as long as that's there,they will have the upper hand .

We will be stable at somepoint. It's just about sticking together just now. We really need a clear out though, we need someone willing to invest. Be it Dave King, Mike Ashley or whoever, but we need someone with money. Invest it, get us stable and then start to move on properly.

Just checked Wikipedia, i was wrong about the Leeds owner, he sold Cagliari in the summer, prior to buying Leeds United.

Heres a snippet on the Watford owner though:

Giampaolo Pozzo (born 21 May 1941 in Udine) is an Italian businessman. He is currently the owner of four football clubs: Udinese in Italy, Granada in Spain, Watford[1] in England and most recently FC Rapid Bucharest[2][3] in Romania.

My guess would be 5 years after we get rid of the leeches that are sucking the life blood from the club!

Still find it very strange that some of our support still back the current board?

The club needs total cleansing of all these parasites but that will take time and new investment from someone who does want to return us to our rightful place instead of looking at us as a cash cow!

Sad state of affairs!

Just a pity that the 'benefactor' you speak of does not exist which means we are stuck with financial investors.

Football nowadays is just a money making scheme for buisnessmen, and women. The state Rangers have allowed themselves to get into is symtomatic of that methodolgy these days and I expect things, what with the anti media feelings to boot, to take a good few years. Maybe 4-5, but you can never tell just when the end will arrive.

I think we just need to keep winning and hope that the 'greedy' businessmen see a product there, becuase if them spivs give up on Rangers, there won't be much point as there will not be much of a team left.

Things will change though, in time. Wheather anyone can reguard it as 'normal', is another question entirely.

Just a pity that the 'benefactor' you speak of does not exist which means we are stuck with financial investors.

See thats where i disagree.

I know its been tried before witb the UoF, Rangers 1st, etc. But TRUE fan ownership is the only thing that can rid us of these leeches.

Were just going to get one after another if we replace 1 Craig White with 1 Charles Green. It'll go on and on.

I dont have a clue how it could happen, because im not versed in the workings of that type of business. But the likes of Barcelona and (all due respect) Strling Albion do it.

I think the government should step in. Be it the UK or Scottish parliament. As were such a big institution in Scotland, and one of these buskers could put us to the wall.

The government are the only ones that could step in, collect our money, buy the club, and hand ot over to the fans IMO.

Im more fed uo and disillusioned than i was when we were acutally in admin. This is a fucking joke, but what can we actually do instead of sit here moaning about it? I feel useless and wish there was something we could do to help the club.

Im more fed uo and disillusioned than i was when we were acutally in admin. This is a fucking joke, but what can we actually do instead of sit here moaning about it? I feel useless and wish there was something we could do to help the club.

<< Insert your favourite gb Sponsors' Fund plug here >>

I don't know?

I think that there are individuals who would be willing to invest but are put both by the existing deals that are in place and the fact they would be lining the pockets of the actual problem who have it all tied up?

For that you would need someone, or some group, with enough wealth that wouldn't flinch at those obstacles!

What have they done that is illegal ?

Its not illegal, but what they've done is immoral. They took £60-£70 million of fans money through share schemes, season ticket sales, matchday income. They pissed it against the wall investing it badly in a team full of players that we dont need. Handing out dodgy deals to the likes of Mike Ashley. Paying guys like Charles Green and Imran Ahmed funny money for basically nothing.

As i said before, its teetering on the edge of illegality but is 100% immoral and affects hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people.

Its not illegal, but what they've done is immoral. They took £60-£70 million of fans money through share schemes, season ticket sales, matchday income. They pissed it against the wall investing it badly in a team full of players that we dont need. Handing out dodgy deals to the likes of Mike Ashley. Paying guys like Charles Green and Imran Ahmed funny money for basically nothing.

As i said before, its teetering on the edge of illegality but is 100% immoral and affects hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people.

So you were lying when you said they were crooks?