Other clubs fans hating us..

CoatbridgeBear

I know this has been the norm for years, and a could not care less. Anyway boy on this job is an Ayr Utd fan, doesn't like the old firm but if he had to choose it would be the tramps, against my better judgement I asked why... 'cos ae all that hail britannia shite man a hate it so a hate Rangers'. I know this is pointless but just wanted to put it out there, and cos am bored waiting on the spark coming :lol: . Is this how petty these ballbags are? Also he was clad in his 'end the Union - vote yes!' wristband :lol:

:uk:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've known this for years but to be honest I was shocked at the level of hatred shown post admin.

The bitterness was the real reason behind everything that has happened yet some bears can't wait to subsidise our haters when we play them, including the Edinburgh two who did nothing to help us.

Over the yeArs I have spent thousands of pounds at the various clubs and SFA but no more. Any money spent on football will go only to Rangers.

Everyone to their own but in my view the Rangers pound should only be spent on our club not our enemies.

I know this has been the norm for years, and a could not care less. Anyway boy on this job is an Ayr Utd fan, doesn't like the old firm but if he had to choose it would be the tramps, against my better judgement I asked why... 'cos ae all that hail britannia shite man a hate it so a hate Rangers'. I know this is pointless but just wanted to put it out there, and cos am bored waiting on the spark coming :lol: . Is this how petty these ballbags are? Also he was clad in his 'end the Union - vote yes!' wristband :lol:

:uk:

So when the Bheast sing songs about killing British soldiers etc this is ok but then we singing about all things British its not, some logic, was the guy on smack

Most other fans look at Rangers with a balanced view point.......

A chip on both shoulders.

To live in bitterness like these people must be hell, More to be pitied than scorned.

I absolutely agree.

... and I cringe and the bitter comments that immediately followed your post!

FFS.

Pity some of our own fans feel the same about our British traditions.

Fuck other fans, gloryhunters always want to talk about us, so if they cant support us the next best thing is hating us. And fuck Ayr united anaw theyre fucking pish and they think theyre ultras lol

We've known this for years but to be honest I was shocked at the level of hatred shown post admin.

The bitterness was the real reason behind everything that has happened yet some bears can't wait to subsidise our haters when we play them, including the Edinburgh two who did nothing to help us.

Over the yeArs I have spent thousands of pounds at the various clubs and SFA but no more. Any money spent on football will go only to Rangers.

Everyone to their own but in my view the Rangers pound should only be spent on our club not our enemies.

Spot on.

They were queueing up to have a kick at us.

I find it incredible that any fan of Rangers would give a ha'penny to clubs that tried to kill us. It is fans rights to decide of course, but I just don't understand how they reconcile it.

When admin happened they took the risks telling us it didnt matter as the Rangers support never boycotts anything.

Sadly it looks like they were right, although a significant number do feel the same as myself and won't do anything that puts cash in our enemies pockets.