Send your best luck wishes to Scotland

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were Scotland playing? ........ only joking - well done Stuart McCall - good to see you back at Ibrox

Oh aye, forgot about him. More sellic reserves, eh. Lol.

Only tears will be tranny tears when they fail to make another tournament

You just sound bitter and hate filled, mate.

You'll be happier if you join the 'reclaim Scotland for the Bears' club.

Hate can sometimes be justified (tu)

I don't think it ever can. Understandable, yes. Justifiable, no.

Yoda was absolutely right about hate. We should always try to rise above it. Life's better without it.

I'm not a hippy, btw, I just sound like one sometimes.

He's clearly playing better than Wallace tbf, not that the imposter in the dug out would spot that though.

He would never have gotten a chance here but that says more about how bad we are rather than justifying not signing him.

He would never have had the chance to show he is better than Wallace though he would have been back up until Lee left/retired

He would never have had the chance to show he is better than Wallace though he would have been back up until Lee left/retired

That's my point exactly.

So the manager costs us a hidden gem.

Even with Wallace playing below average he's still a stick on every week, rather than saying we were right not to sign him, it should be the opposite.

He's clearly playing better than Wallace tbf, not that the imposter in the dug out would spot that though.

He would never have gotten a chance here but that says more about how bad we are rather than justifying not signing him.

I don't think he's just playing better now, he's just the superior player overall.

That's my point exactly.

So the manager costs us a hidden gem.

Even with Wallace playing below average he's still a stick on every week, rather than saying we were right not to sign him, it should be the opposite.

Under a manager who would play him then yeah he is a missed opportunity no doubt but Wallace is our left back unless Robertson can play else where he would never have been given any sort of chance

I don't think he's just playing better now, he's just the superior player overall.

That makes it sound so much worse, that's what happens when you apply yourself though.

Queens Park to international football in jig time while our primadonnas go through the motions.

Under a manager who would play him then yeah he is a missed opportunity no doubt but Wallace is our left back unless Robertson can play else where he would never have been given any sort of chance

Yep, we're agreeing here but McCoist is the reason why he's not here and he deserves all the shite that comes his way for it.

Pretty embarrassed that we managed to miss him.