Who battered the Celtic keeper?

Ibroxblue

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nasty incident, I wonder what the cause was.

Really glad it wasn't either a Rangers fan or player as this would have been welcomed with relish by some.

Paton is a Bear, had a good gander at his facebook likes a couple of days ago

As foe Wilson, I think I saw he is under investigation because he was out the night before he was scheduled to play an u20 game and thus broke club protocol

Paton is a Bear, had a good gander at his facebook likes a couple of days ago

As foe Wilson, I think I saw he is under investigation because he was out the night before he was scheduled to play an u20 game and thus broke club protocol

Won his first N Iron cap a few months back. Dad from Larne.

Nasty incident, I wonder what the cause was.

Really glad it wasn't either a Rangers fan or player as this would have been welcomed with relish by some.

The incident WAS started by the Celtic keeper. He was NOT with his wife , his wife was actually back in Poland , he WAS with 2 girls and this is what caused the argument. He WAS pished out his head and was abusive towards the other players & wives who spotted him with the girls . Wilson did come to his aid and wasn't involved in the violence . Celtic HAVE lied to papers saying he was out with his wife . What I've said has come from the cousin of one of the suspended players who is pissed off his club have suspended him pending investigations but the Celtic keeper is being looked on as the innocent one cause he got leathered !!

The incident WAS started by the Celtic keeper. He was NOT with his wife , his wife was actually back in Poland , he WAS with 2 girls and this is what caused the argument. He WAS pished out his head and was abusive towards the other players & wives who spotted him with the girls . Wilson did come to his aid and wasn't involved in the violence . Celtic HAVE lied to papers saying he was out with his wife . What I've said has come from the cousin of one of the suspended players who is pissed off his club have suspended him pending investigations but the Celtic keeper is being looked on as the innocent one cause he got leathered !!

So let me get this right. CFC are trying to cover something up, keep it quiet and Media are going along with it. Aye sure.......as if they would.

wonder why no charges have been pressed 5 days later...........

even if Zaluska was out with two burds whos fucking business is it anyway? That doesn't make it acceptable for him to gwt bashed off two guys, especially from behind.

Paton is a Rangers fan and NI international.

Played youth football for us too.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/paul-patons-cup-final-diary-3544144

Paton's a heavy bluenose, all you had to do was look at his FB likes page to find that out, the other guy has a Tim name

• 1 year later...

From BBC

A former Celtic player shouted Rangers-related abuse to a Dundee United player who is on trial for attacking him, a court has heard.

Dundee United's Paul Paton is accused of assaulting ex-Celtic goalkeeper Lucasz Zaluska in Glasgow last year.

Ex-Celtic and Dundee United player Mark Wilson said Mr Zaluska thought Mr Paton was a Rangers fan and said he hated all Rangers fans and wanted to kill them.

Mr Paton denies pushing or slapping Mr Zaluska who fell and blacked out.

Mr Wilson said he had been out in Glasgow's Ashton Lane on 20 October 2014 when he met up with Mr Paton.

The footballer said he met Mr Zaluska as he was on his way to get a taxi home and introduced him to Mr Paton.

Screaming heard

Mr Wilson told the court that Mr Zaluska seemed to be under the impression that Mr Paton was a Rangers fan and was aggressive towards him.

He said Mr Zaluska shouted at Mr Paton that he was "Rangers" and that he hated all Rangers fans and wanted to kill them.

Mr Paton pushed Mr Zaluska, he said, after which the goalkeeper stumbled backwards and may have caught the kerb and fallen onto a taxi.

Mr Wilson said after this he walked away. He said there was then screaming and he found Mr Zaluska lying unconscious and bleeding and he tried to wake him up.

He said Mr Zaluska was unconscious for about a minute but it seemed longer at the time.

The footballer told the court: "He was unconscious for only a minute. Other people were round him. I tried to wake him up. I helped him to his feet and had a chat with him."

Mr Wilson was asked if Mr Zaluska had shouted, "I will kill you Paton" before any altercation happened.

Mr Wilson said Mr Zaluska had mentioned Paul Paton by his second name, perhaps words to that effect.

Mr Paton denies assaulting Mr Zaluska and blames another man for the assault.

The trial continues.

Another bigot from accross the city