Mccall quits the Motherwell gig reportedly

Who has he bought to make you want to see?

Remember we'll be dealing in free agents, so he'll have the same market as Ally.

He won't have the same market as Ally as seen by Nicky Law moving to us.

We can pay championship wages...well are struggling I'd imagine to pay league 1.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still higher standard though not by much but higher.

Would you rather stay down there then?

No didn't think you would.

It's higher and Mcall has done much better in a higher standard of League with much less Money than Mcoist.

He hasn't done better than Ally in that league, they both have finished second.

The league is higher, that doesn't excuse the fact that 2 wins, 1 draw and 9 defeats is really poor.

What has budgets got to do with anything :lol: Was Walter a shite manager in the 90's because he spent much much more than any other team? Honestly you's Super Ally haters dont half talk some amount of pish

what has budgets got to do with anything? mccalls 4 losses to ally pre demotion came when ally had a squad that was probably on about 15mill a year wages, motherwells was around 20% of that

if you dont think budgets had anything to do with it then your fucking lost

Also, 4 of the 5 wins ally got against mccall came when ally had a double winning and europa league last 16 squad, meanwhile motherwell had shite players like Nicky Law..................................

McCall has done an unbelievable job for the last three years considering his budget.

McCoist has done an incredibly mediocre job considering his budget.

I can't believe people are even debating this one. I'm not saying I want McCall in charge, just that the comparisons are ludicrous.

who should we get instead?

How about someone who can actually bring a valid skill set to the job and not simply give someone the job because they have previous Rangers connections or is that too radical? The jobs for the boys mentality is the root of the problems on the football side and needs to stop for things to change for the better. McCall has done little of note as a manager and is not what is needed right now.

How about someone who can actually bring a valid skill set to the job and not simply give someone the job because they have previous Rangers connections or is that too radical? The jobs for the boys mentality is the root of the problems on the football side and needs to stop for things to change for the better. McCall has done little of note as a manager and is not what is needed right now.

nothing to do with his Rangers connections. I'm not keen on him being our manager either, I just genuinely can't think of anyone else we could get

How is his record against 'super' Ally relevant ?

How on earth is it not? These deluded fans are saying he's a better manager than Ally...yet Ally has beat him 5 times to MCall's 0. Now if Stuart really was that good how on earth could he not beat a poor Rangers team with a really shit manger?? :lol: