Mccall quits the Motherwell gig reportedly

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth is it not? These deluded fans are saying he's a better manager than Ally...yet Ally has beat him 5 times to MCall's 0. Now if Stuart really was that good how on earth could he not beat a poor Rangers team with a really shit manger?? :lol:

So the fact that McCall has worked miracles at Motherwell and finished 'best of the rest' for the last 3 seasons with a budgets at around 10% of McCoist's is completely irrelevant because McCoist got lucky against him a few times ?

Laughable. Next you'll be telling McCoist is a good manager for getting us through the easiest leagues the last 2 seasons.

So the fact that McCall has worked miracles at Motherwell and finished 'best of the rest' for the last 3 seasons with a budgets at around 10% of McCoist's is completely irrelevant because McCoist got lucky against him a few times ?

Laughable. Next you'll be telling McCoist is a good manager for getting us through the easiest leagues the last 2 seasons.

Miracles haha ya some boy!

Ally & The Rangers got lucky 5 times agaisnt him?....Haha honestly you'd be better fucking off and supporting some other team! No doubt when we pump Celtic in Feb it wont be down to McCoist and the players it will be down to getting fucking lucky doh

Off topic and a little premature, I know...BUT...is there actually anyone Scottish left that could do a 'Souness' for us? I genuinely don't know that we could ever have another one!! (tu)

I wouldn`t expect it to be someone Scottish.I`m sure Michael Laudrup would get people interested again.Or Ronald De Boer.But I`m sure there is plenty more out there if we look.

Miracles haha ya some boy!

Ally & The Rangers got lucky 5 times agaisnt him?....Haha honestly you'd be better fucking off and supporting some other team! No doubt when we pump Celtic in Feb it wont be down to McCoist and the players it will be down to getting fucking lucky

Why would I be better fucking off and supporting someone else ? Because you're a fucking pussy that can't talk about Ally without taking a flaky ? :lol:

I feel for the guy. Supposedly his dad has been ill and he's had it tough recently. Head and heart just hasn't been in the game and its been coming a while.

sorry to hear that.Hope his dad gets better and he can continue somewhere else.

What's he done at Bournemouth that's proven he gas what it takes to manage a club the size of Rangers? The pressure at Burnley got too much for him.

Taken them from league two and the brink of extinction with financial troubles up to second in the championship and looking pretty good... a part from their goalie!

What's he done at Bournemouth that's proven he gas what it takes to manage a club the size of Rangers? The pressure at Burnley got too much for him.

More than McCoist ever did. Taking a Club like Bournemouth and concreting their position in the Championship, while also taking them to the QF's of a cup competition.

So what he had a slight hic-up as a Manager, the majority have all had them. I just don't see it as an excuse not to give him that chance.

So hea the assistant manager to Ajaxs reserve side? This smacks of jobs furra boys

Yes he is , which was more than Souness had before he came to us. It would be his dutch background and the training regimes that he was brought up with that would be of more interest to me.From the Ajax setup to the Barcelona setup, which is very similar due to the fact Cruyff set up the Barcelona system.I`ve always thought DeBoer was one of the most intelligent players I`d watched.Although that doesn`t make him a great coach but he`s one I`d be willing to take a chance on.Far more up sides to him than down sides.

Obviously you missed out mentioning Laudrup. Was that because he would be the type that could re-energise us ?

Do you think there is anyone else out there ?I think there could be a lot out there if we just look.

Really don't get the number of people saying he is a rubbish manager. He's consistently done a really good job for Motherwell over a long period of time on a very limited budget. They've regularly finished in the top few teams in the league and he's also managed quite a few positive results against Celtic with a much inferior team. He's had to try and build a new team just about every season when their best players get sold or leave and with an ever more restrictive budget. Wish him all the best in his next job. A good Rangers man.