Lewis to be in Scotland squad?

trueblueal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In normal circumstances I'd say well done lad. The only reservations I have about this is the chance that he'll either get an injury in training from one of the c****c minded players in the squad or from one of the like minded players from the ROI squad if he gets played against them. I'd much rather he was concentrating on the Rangers than having that gob shite Strachan trying to fill his head with how many more caps he'd get if he left and went to the EPL or Championship. Pretty sure they tried the same thing with Wallace and then dropped him when he wouldn't consider a move.

In normal circumstances I'd say well done lad. The only reservations I have about this is the chance that he'll either get an injury in training from one of the c****c minded players in the squad or from one of the like minded players from the ROI squad if he gets played against them. I'd much rather he was concentrating on the Rangers than having that gob shite Strachan trying to fill his head with how many more caps he'd get if he left and went to the EPL or Championship. Pretty sure they tried the same thing with Wallace and then dropped him when he wouldn't consider a move.

Is this actually a serious post? Well done Lewis well deserved.

Delighted for him, excellent player for his age. Hopefully this doesn't attract too many clubs from England wanting him but I think the way he is playing it's inevitable that clubs will be snooping around soon.

Still got 3 years on his contract, but if I had any say we'd be scraping enough together to extend it.

Good Rangers lad playing in any capacity under strachan is brutal.

Sorry but I totally disagree.

I think he'll pick up more in training in a few days with the national squad than he would under Ally in a few weeks.

Strachans got this team playing really well considering our shortage of natural talent.

One of the very few managers (if any) I didn't dispise at them.

Coz he's been pish since January. It's only because no one on here will say a bad word about him that it seems strange.

Agreed mate...Wallace can do no wrong, in fact he's been a passenger in a lot of games this season. One of the players who has degressed as footballer in the last couple of seasons.

Sorry but I totally disagree.

I think he'll pick up more in training in a few days with the national squad than he would under Ally in a few weeks.

Strachans got this team playing really well considering our shortage of natural talent.

One of the very few managers (if any) I didn't dispise at them.

I don't doubt his coaching, just because he wasn't as obvious as the others he is not excluded.

Sleekit wee bastert, fuck him

Coz he's been pish since January. It's only because no one on here will say a bad word about him that it seems strange.

Nonsense. He's not been quite as effective as he was, but he's still been good. He certainly hasn't been pish. He's well worthy of a place in the Scotland squad, especially when Whittaker is playing in his position, who is a regular bomb scare for this day for Scotland.