Barry McKay

trueblueal

What's happened to Barry he wouldn't appear to be progressing on loan?

I thought in his breakthrough season he was exciting and a real natural off the cuff player. Doesn't seem to be getting a game at Morton and didn't get off the bench for their scottish cup game.

Anyone been following him who can shed any light as he seemed to be a talented boy and is still young.

This is the one issue I dont think Ally deserves the blame for, hes failed at Rangers, Morton and Raith, theres clearly something going on with the boy or hes simply not good enough. Dont think Ally can be blamed entirely for this one.

I don't think McCoist trusts players who don't offer a defensive side to their game. Look at Temps for example or even Dean deBoer. I did think that with new surroundings Barry would knuckle down and try to impress and maybe he has tried his utmost but Morton don't seem sure about him. Wouldn't want to to waste his talents and he signed a 5 yr deal so we must see real potential there.

I just don`t get the guys here that spunk over this kid. 3 Managers in a row that see him every day not playing him, tells me all I need to know. And his reputation as a player with an attitude problem is also following him around. The pubs are littered with guys who had potential at 16-20 but never went anywhere. Barry McKay is just another to add to that list

'Barrie McKay – Raith Rovers

McKay was an unused substitute in Raith’s 2-0 Cup victory over Linlithgow Rovers.'

Against a junior team and not getting on. Doesn't look good

Or rested or slight knock and rested - could be loads of reasons

This is the one issue I dont think Ally deserves the blame for, hes failed at Rangers, Morton and Raith, theres clearly something going on with the boy or hes simply not good enough. Dont think Ally can be blamed entirely for this one.

How the fuck did Barrie McKay "fail at Rangers"? He only played for us in the 3rd divison and he got about 20 assists, scored goals, was a constant source of entertainment, and a fan favorite. Since then he's been shipped out at the first opportunity by McCoist.

If I were Barrie McKay I'd be looking to get away from Rangers ASAP. We're going to ruin this kid otherwise. I'm sure he;ll go on to have a great career at another club.

How the fuck did Barrie McKay "fail at Rangers"? He only played for us in the 3rd divison and he got about 20 assists, scored goals, was a constant source of entertainment, and a fan favorite. Since then he's been shipped out at the first opportunity by McCoist.

If I were Barrie McKay I'd be looking to get away from Rangers ASAP. We're going to ruin this kid otherwise. I'm sure he;ll go on to have a great career at another club.

Nor has he failed at Raith either. He has the talent but probably won't get the opportunities at Rangers to develop so probably should be thinking of moving on for the good of his career.