Marco Negri joins Gers camp

Ibroxblue

"Rangers held their second annual camp in Italy last week and this year there was a special guest – Marco Negri.

The former Gers front man came down to the camp to present certificates to the kids, but couldn’t resist getting his boots back on and getting involved in training.

The camp was hosted by Rangers along with St George’s British International School in Rome. The camp is part of a wider relationship with SGBIS which has also seen their school teams visit Rangers in Glasgow on a Team Tour.

SGBIS Head of Physical Education and Director of Football, Elliot Manson was delighted yet again with the camp hosted at his school".

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/club-news/item/8040-italy-camp-a-success

To be fair, in the short time he was here (and not sulking) he was the best striker I've seen at Ibrox, and I include McCoist, Mols, Prso, Hateley, Johnston and Jelavic in that.

Some of his goals were brilliant.

To be fair, in the short time he was here (and not sulking) he was the best striker I've seen at Ibrox, and I include McCoist, Mols, Prso, Hateley, Johnston and Jelavic in that.

Some of his goals were brilliant.

No mate for me Mols was Technically better.

No mate for me Mols was Technically better.

Oh, I think Mols was a technically better footballer with the ball at his feet, but look at some of these goals. Even at the start before his injury, I don't think Mols was this good as a striker. Negri was better at being in the right place for the poacher efforts too. Loads of nous to get the better of defenders, very composed. He was a top class finisher. Different kinds of forwards, but given the choice between the two, if not for his mood problem, I'd have taken Negri. And an outrageous accent to boot.

This was ALL in half a season...

All Negri talks about these days is Rangers. Follow his Facebook, usually shares Rangers stuff from Rangers fan pages and shit.

Dunno if he's just living in his memories and trying to make cash off his Rangers days, or if he's gone doodoo.

Oh, I think Mols was a technically better footballer with the ball at his feet, but look at some of these goals. Even at the start before his injury, I don't think Mols was this good as a striker. Negri was better at being in the right place for the poacher efforts too. Loads of nous to get the better of defenders, very composed. He was a top class finisher. Different kinds of forwards, but given the choice between the two, if not for his mood problem, I'd have taken Negri. And an outrageous accent to boot.

This was ALL in half a season...

wow - fucking incredible looking back!