Lewis Macleod available for Alloa game

Broxi1872

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good that we have him, but I think Ally was terrified of playing without him in all honesty.

It was supposed to be a great thing that Lewis got called up to the full Scotland squad and now we're just pulling him back because we're scared to face Alloa without him.

Past few weeks you have been tailing my every post. Look back if you don't remember. Fucking gay that's what you are.

Off you go. I'll get you Sol's book for Xmas.

you can't blame albear for calling you out all the time, I don't post a lot but I am on every day and some of your comments recently have been embarrassing and worthy only of a bheast. believing gordon over ally for example

It's good that we have him, but I think Ally was terrified of playing without him in all honesty.

It was supposed to be a great thing that Lewis got called up to the full Scotland squad and now we're just pulling him back because we're scared to face Alloa without him.

Emmmmmmmmmmm......nah.

:lol: He's still in the squad. Nobody's scared! You're just trying to push that because it suits your view on McCoist.

Good news that he's playing but im 100% sure we could have managed without him. Don't know why ally bottles it when a player gets called up for international duty. We've got the best 11, squad and strength and depth in the league we shouldn't really have to ask for players back

what is all this talk of bottling it? depending on results tomorrow we have the opportunity to go top of the table next week. Macleod isn't playing tonight so he will play for us tomorrow and then be back in the scotland squad in time for the england game.

what is so hard to realise that mcCoist is just trying to play his strongest side week in and out like any other manager would.

what is all this talk of bottling it? depending on results tomorrow we have the opportunity to go top of the table next week. Macleod isn't playing tonight so he will play for us tomorrow and then be back in the scotland squad in time for the england game.

what is so hard to realise that mcCoist is just trying to play his strongest side week in and out like any other manager would.

Fuck you and your common sense. (tu)

Good news that he's playing but im 100% sure we could have managed without him. Don't know why ally bottles it when a player gets called up for international duty. We've got the best 11, squad and strength and depth in the league we shouldn't really have to ask for players back

More agenda. It isn't as melodramatic as you're trying to make out. Nobody has bottled anything. He's playing a game this weekend instead of sitting on his arse.

I'm confident of a win tomorrow without him , but now that option is available to us we should use it and have our strongest team available so we can put the pressure on Hearts the week after.

Good decision.

Got to say I agree with this, we should have been able to win without Lewis but if the National manager actually wants the young Scottish players to progress to a good level then playing is always better than sitting on your arse getting splinters.. Fair play to Strachan on this one.

FFS man we are Rangers, we shouldn't be trying to put out our best team possible.

We shouldn't be trying to make sure one of our best players, gets to play in an important game for us

We shouldn't do it, even though our rivals for the title have done it with three of their players.

We should just get on with it, and anything else is just cowardly and show Ally up for the dud that he is.

Well Ally asked for him and he's got him, even though I think we should've been good enough to beat Alloa without him. But on a different slant to this, do we actually know that young Lewis wouldn't have go on the field for the last 15 minutes or so tonight. Does this hurt his chances of ever being picked again. Indeed, when the next Scotland squad is announced, do we all moan that there's no Rangers players in it, or do we already know the answer?

Well Ally asked for him and he's got him, even though I think we should've been good enough to beat Alloa without him. But on a different slant to this, do we actually know that young Lewis wouldn't have go on the field for the last 15 minutes or so tonight. Does this hurt his chances of ever being picked again. Indeed, when the next Scotland squad is announced, do we all moan that there's no Rangers players in it, or do we already know the answer?

Dutchy mate I know you don't like Ally as manager but it's childish to be blaming him over this.

If Lewis had a realistic chance of playing any part tonight Strachan wouldn't have released him to play for us Saturday.

Albear: I understand Ally wanting his best players available and I'm not blaming him as a bad manager for fighting for what's best for our club. I'm just pointing out another accusation that can be thrown at us when any other Rangers players are considered for the Scotland squad. All the anti-Rangers moaners have a long enough list without giving them more to add to it, especially when I think we could have won it without Lewis. Alloa have had their surprise performances already. They're shite really

Albear: I understand Ally wanting his best players available and I'm not blaming him as a bad manager for fighting for what's best for our club. I'm just pointing out another accusation that can be thrown at us when any other Rangers players are considered for the Scotland squad. All the anti-Rangers moaners have a long enough list without giving them more to add to it, especially when I think we could have won it without Lewis. Alloa have had their surprise performances already. They're shite really

They've got results against us, hibs and narrowly missed out on hearts. They're not that bad really.

Yet again our manager tells the squad he has his favourites and they will play regardless. Personally i find it embarrassing that we are having to recall a player to face....Alloa.

So he can't put Smith or Shiels back in or play Clark in a 4-3-3.

And i don't give a shit what the Sooper Ally brigade think.

I think a manager having a favourite based on player ability is absolutely insane. The team should be picked by a random process involving blindfolds, pins and dice.

More agenda. It isn't as melodramatic as you're trying to make out. Nobody has bottled anything. He's playing a game this weekend instead of sitting on his arse.

There's no agenda at all and I ain't basing this just on McLeod. Ally would try get a game called off if dean shiels was on stand by for Northern Ireland is the point I'm trying to make. We should be able to win without McLeod. It makes it look as if he's scared to play anyone when we have a player missing when that shouldn't be the case