Lack of religion - Celtic FC & The Rangers FC

TheBluenose1972

This may suprise people that im saying this to as im being asked to be big time. For far to many decades we have mingled with Cathlolics and while so many have said "ok" people like myself have always said you gave it wrong.....No doubt pride has also went down when those involved has went down once CFC (Jimmy Saville FC) has been involed. I despair that one more time it's swepped under the feet as as usal with catholics/beasts drom the east.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This may suprise people that im saying this to as im being asked to be big time. For far to many decades we have mingled with Cathlolics and while so many have said "ok" people like myself have always said you gave it wrong.....No doubt pride has also went down when those involved has went down once CFC (Jimmy Saville FC) has been involed. I despair that one more time it's swepped under the feet as as usal with catholics/beasts drom the east.

No got a fucking clue what I've just read here, but aye fuck the taigs.

Why haven't you referred to them as "The Celtic", isn't that what their badge says? Although I'm not entirely sure, they've had so many companies and names over the years, I'm just confused.

P.s fuck the mhanky lot.

haha yeah been there done that in regards to drunken facebook,twitter and rm posts. cringing as you read them back the next day :thumbup:

Aye, but you can always edit them when the dust has settled thus concealing the evidence of your incoherent drunken stupor.

Unless some bastard quotes your full post...

I am not sure it would actually surprise any people to read the prejudiced ramblings of a drink-addled simpleton bigot on here.

haha yeah been there done that in regards to drunken facebook,twitter and rm posts. cringing as you read them back the next day :thumbup:

If this was anyone else I would assume it was drunk-posting, but considering who the op is I wouldn't be surprised if he was as sober as priest on Sunday.

Nothing worse than reading back some posts from when you have been rubber!

Couldn't give a fuck if someone was black/white, catholic/Protestant or Sikh/Muslim. I will however slag them off for supporting a shit team!