Four January signings to bring quality

saltire266

Only way they'll play ball I've heard is if there's a player plus cash deal. We all know Lahm is playing more centrally leaving the right back slot a free for all, Ricky Foster is tipped to make it his own

Well Lahm is out for 3 months so they are willing to take big Jig for cm too

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some weak-points in the Rangers side, in my opinion, are:

* McCulloch -- no speed

* Boyd -- no speed

* Zaliuskas -- no speed

* Moshni -- no speed

I'd like to see Rangers consider alternatives to these players.

Mohsni is reasonably fast. Shame he is shite.

EDIT: Also, speed isn't everything, Davie Weir was hardly a speed demon.

Keep saying it, we need a solid ball winner in midfield to work with Black and allow Law and McLeod to dictate play. Two strong midfielders would be better.

Once that's sorted should be no problems up front, or on the wing, with the players we've got already

Possibly a strong defender to shout at the likes of Mohsni Smith, Foster and generally help keep it organised at back.

Was hoping Zaliuskas would do this.

So basically three players. Would maybe add another squad player in either defense or midfield to make four..

Mohsni is reasonably fast. Shame he is shite.

EDIT: Also, speed isn't everything, Davie Weir was hardly a speed demon.

Fair point on Moshni, although personally, I think he is lackadaisical (and can't be trusted to have a good game, every game), rather than a plain poor player.

I'm probably saying this as I'm comparing these players to Bougherra, who was explosive on match-days.

Weiss and May :lol:

Some bears are in for a real shock these next few years

People working at the club are being made redundant but we've got they money for two players who would probably cost close to 5 million between them.

A reality check is needed for some fans and as you say it's going to be a long, painful one for them. :(

People working at the club are being made redundant but we've got they money for two players who would probably cost close to 5 million between them.

A reality check is needed for some fans and as you say it's going to be a long, painful one for them. :(

Yip.

Not one will be spent while we are paying staff off, we will be lucky to retain what we have.

You will still get the posters coming on thinking we will have some kid of war chest in the summer :lol: