Andrew Dickson

Carsons Dog

Grassing bastard and an embarrassment. Demanding other fans shop those who were singing "naughty" at Berwick. Also a total arrogant bastard, "Oooh I work for Rangers and have twitter lol, I'm a complete cock, but you're supposed to like me cause I work for the club u love harhar"

Bye Andy. Ya dick.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grassing bastard and an embarrassment. Demanding other fans shop those who were singing "naughty" at Berwick. Also a total arrogant bastard, "Oooh I work for Rangers and have twitter lol, I'm a complete cock, but you're supposed to like me cause I work for the club u love harhar"

Bye Andy. Ya dick.

Met him in Toronto at the Narsa do, he is a prick.

There's more than a few threads on this wed site have move than a touch of the surreal about them and no one has a clue what the fuck anyone is talking about! Then the anti Rangers shite comes in and every cunt is a septic supporter, or worse by the 'in crowd' right wingers and we end up with a total crock of shite.

I remember my first beer.

That's how I view it also. Dickson is simply not the type of employee the club needs at a time like this. The very same goes for McCoist, they're both appeaser of our enemies.

An erriudite individual who was a supporter as well as a professional.

The only "appeaser" are those who defend those in our support who seem place the value of singing of songs as a higher importance than the good name & reputation of the club AND the support they claim to be apart of.

I've already posted my views on this. You seemed to look for my post, so how about you read it and record your reaction for your youtube "portfolio" :)

Sorry, what was that about YouTube? I'm sure it seemed really amusing while you were typing it but I fear it lost impact between keyboard and screen. Good try, though...I know you're a little embarrassed about publicly doing the bidding of a disgraced ex-RM poster by overreacting to a post on a certain subject one week, only to ignore far worse posts on the same subject from several others a few days later. Goes to show you should always make decisions based on your opinions, not other peoples'. TTFN.

"A baldy [explicit]"? Is that the punchline to a joke which only you can hear? Yep, I can see why "someone such as myself" should never make such a crack; whatever it is you imagine I said. Did you catch me saying it on YouTube, is that it? You're on blistering form tonight...

Incredable celebrating someone getting layed of a month before Christmas we probably have the club we deserve with fans like this

FFS most people would celebrate getting laid just before Christmas. :D

His tweet about having new challenges in 2015 implies that he may have left of his own choosing and not been 'layed' off.

Fucking new age fans will be the death of us!

Freedom of speech is being killed!!!

Fuck the pope, Fuck the IRA!

Why is it wrong to say either of these?

Please explain Alex,The dude, or anyone else?

It's not wrong to say those things, but maybe the platform on which to say them can be chosen better. Rangers are a football club. Not a religious or political soapbox. What some old guy is up to in the Vatican City should be irrelevant to us. Same goes for a terrorist group from NI/ROI. Let Roman Catholics and the law worry about them. If that's who you are thinking about when you're at Ibrox, then you need a change of scenery, my friend. Perhaps a new hobby.

If that makes me a 'new age fan' then so be it. It's 2014, so that would make perfect sense.

It's old fashioned double standards all over. Someone calls you an 'orange bastard' and you are rightly offended. But then you call someone a 'fenian bastard' and you expect others to just tolerate that. It works both ways, mate. The reason some people are so sensitive over this subject is because people have been attacked and in some more severe cases, killed over this bullshit.

It wasn't intended as a joke. But I do find it amusing that someone such as yourself refers to someone as a "baldy [explicit]". That is embarrassing.

I presume you're speaking about Chris Graham. If so, I've not entired dialogue with him for some months regarding this site- in fact it must be pushing a year. So if you're going to accuse me of such, perhaps get some evidence to back it up.

I've already told members to keep their posts above board. If you feel certain posts breach rules report them- I don't have time to read every single post.

OK boss. I've had all night to think about it and I'm still struggling to understand what on earth this post means. You appear to be stating that I called Andrew Dickson a "baldy expletive", which I presume is the term you tried to use. Would you like to reveal which expletive I used? You obviously feel very strongly about something I posted. If it's the deleted post where I called for Munro and bald Andrew Dickson to be considered for a pending round of redundancies, you can find that post in its entirety on another thread as another poster helpfully reprinted it. There's no "baldy expletive" in it, though, just a sweary word to describe the act of removal.

There's no rush; take your time, have your breakfast and come back to me when you have your story straight. Bon appetit.

OK boss. I've had all night to think about it and I'm still struggling to understand what on earth this post means. You appear to be stating that I called Andrew Dickson a "baldy expletive", which I presume is the term you tried to use. Would you like to reveal which expletive I used? You obviously feel very strongly about something I posted. If it's the deleted post where I called for Munro and bald Andrew Dickson to be considered for a pending round of redundancies, you can find that post in its entirety on another thread as another poster helpfully reprinted it. There's no "baldy expletive" in it, though, just a sweary word to describe the act of removal.

There's no rush; take your time, have your breakfast and come back to me when you have your story straight. Bon appetit.

Oh FFS, please get over yourself.

If you want a thread about yourself, then make one or else take your conversations about yourself to PM with whomever you have discourse with.

Back to topic, Andrew has gone, it appears he is moving onto 'new adventures', I think we will be poorer, as a club, for his loss however I wish him well for the future.

Oh FFS, please get over yourself.

If you want a thread about yourself, then make one or else take your conversations about yourself to PM with whomever you have discourse with.

Back to topic, Andrew has gone, it appears he is moving onto 'new adventures', I think we will be poorer, as a club, for his loss however I wish him well for the future.

One too many withs there, mate. Good effort, though. You forgot "erudite" in your latest gushing over "we're poorer without him" Andrew. If you need any more adjectives to describe him, I can suggest a few. Pip pip.

It's not wrong to say those things, but maybe the platform on which to say them can be chosen better. Rangers are a football club. Not a religious or political soapbox. What some old guy is up to in the Vatican City should be irrelevant to us. Same goes for a terrorist group from NI/ROI. Let Roman Catholics and the law worry about them. If that's who you are thinking about when you're at Ibrox, then you need a change of scenery, my friend. Perhaps a new hobby.

If that makes me a 'new age fan' then so be it. It's 2014, so that would make perfect sense.

It's old fashioned double standards all over. Someone calls you an 'orange bastard' and you are rightly offended. But then you call someone a 'fenian bastard' and you expect others to just tolerate that. It works both ways, mate. The reason some people are so sensitive over this subject is because people have been attacked and in some more severe cases, killed over this bullshit.

Absolutely spot on.

One too many withs there, mate. Good effort, though. You forgot "erudite" in your latest gushing over "we're poorer without him" Andrew. If you need any more adjectives to describe him, I can suggest a few. Pip pip.

Your last sentence still about you ... that much self love could be dangerous ... Pop Pop !

Your last sentence still about you ... that much self love could be dangerous ... Pop Pop !

Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of self love; it's giving your heart to someone who'll never reject it. In any event, my heart belongs to this wonderful club of ours.