managerial shortlist

KingKirk

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aye but walking away costs nothing. It's buying Ally out that's the issue.

I believe ally is on a yearly rolling contract so worse case is we need to pay him 6 months wages. Ashley will deal with that.

I suggest that we take the hit cause.fans are staying away from watching the same piss every week. It's a chore to go to the games on occasions . You go cause e you love the club but it's fucking dire to watch.

We need to open up the job advertisement to all and sundry and see who impresses the board. Maybe use people like souness to assist in the interviews. Let all the applicants fully detail how they hhave developed youth system, what they believe to be a style of football , their scouting system. Their purchase of previous players and how they fared etc.

It really needs to be that detailed if we are to get the right person on board.

Billy Davis all the way for me, Give him a 6 month contract and if he gets us up there is a 2 year deal on the table.

The guy would walk over broken glass to manage us, it's in his DNA, he would rather lead the Rangers out than any club in the world, and he's a have decent manager