Union Bears Statement

blackmagic23

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibrox is like a morgue without them. These guys when at Irox support the team far better than 99% of other fans in the ground! Right now without them the songs have all dried up and it's just constant abuse thrown at the players...

As opposed to constant abuse thrown at the board when they are there (oh and support for the worst management team ever)

That's not my view of supporting the team

As opposed to constant abuse thrown at the board when they are there (oh and support for the worst management team ever)

That's not my view of supporting the team

Nothing you have said means they are not supporting the team. But aye your view of supporting the team is prob going to be...

"This is fucking shite Rangers"

"Ally ya fat bastard get to fuck"

"Black ya fucking shite fuck off back to Hearts"

Give me the Union Bears everyday of the week.

Nothing you have said means they are not supporting the team. But aye your view of supporting the team is prob going to be...

"This is fucking shite Rangers"

"Ally ya fat bastard get to fuck"

"Black ya fucking shite fuck off back to Hearts"

Give me the Union Bears everyday of the week.

Aye probably

Aye remember when the SOS and the rest of them said theyd attend on a game by game basis, that lasted about 10 mins

Show me where UB said that.

I'm no even going to bother reading through this whole thread because I know its going to be full of utter shite. What glory hunters attend every game in the 2nd and 3rd division and stop going in the 1st division? :lol: Utter nonsense.

They could of all bought individual half season tickets for themselves dotted around the stadium if they were returning solely to get tickets for the taig game and everyone would still assume they are carrying on their boycott, but thats not the reason they are returning.

not a fucking dickybird about the fact that the clueless clown in the dugout is making the situation 10x worse

Yep I noticed that as well - despite Ally bring blamed for everything wrong in the world from Ebola to high taxes - it seems that the boycott was not about him , and they are coming back - oh and he will still be the manager - folk like you won't like it if crowds go up and he is still in place!!

Yep I noticed that as well - despite Ally bring blamed for everything wrong in the world from Ebola to high taxes - it seems that the boycott was not about him , and they are coming back - oh and he will still be the manager - folk like you won't like it if crowds go up and he is still in place!!

:lol:

the union bears are about 100 weans, we lost nearly 15k fans from last seasons attendances

When 30k season tickets were renewed, the UB chose to walk away and urged others to do so...

The whole need to "announce" their come back annoys me more than anything they have done as a group!

Their "influence" has not been missed so far at Ibrox in my opinion and if they return and lambaste the board, manager etc for 90mins then they should stay away.

All the fans groups need scrapped, formed to massage egos and serve their own agenda!