• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

£28 for a Scottish Championship game.

What a disgrace!!!

We should make a stand here, it would hammer home if our stand was empty for this.

Daylight robbery

Make a statement and all fans who would have went spend 28 quid on eg Ibrox tour and watch the game in Bar 72 with a few drinks or use it in the megastore.

Make a statement and all fans who would have went spend 28 quid on eg Ibrox tour and watch the game in Bar 72 with a few drinks or use it in the megastore.

Done the bar72 gig a few times.

One was when we won the league at Easter road a few seasons ago.

Great times.

So just sit back and let our fans get ripped off every week?

If you dont want to get ripped off dont go. After that mind your own business for fucks sake. The clubs fucked because too many people cant understand that if a man goes to a game its his own business no one elses.

And also I was just pointing out the fact it wouldnt work, the club backed a boycott of Dundee Utd and some still went so its not going to work now when some fans will do the opposite of what the club asks and theres hardly any groups that agree with one another.

I always think the majority of people who suggest boycotting because ticket price are people who don't go to most games.

No chance after being to places like Annan and Forres over the last few season will I be missing the Xmas bevy session for hibs away. Can't wait already.

28 quid is a bit steep but ill not be missing out.

The club aren't in a financial position at the moment to do this but I'd love the board to subsidise these tickets for te fans and take a flat rate of say £15 from the fans in yhe same way Bayern Munich embarassed Arsenal last season

Hibs would still get their cash this time around but the negative publicity ths would give them could encourage them to slash prices in future, I'm not a big fan of boycotta but this is the exact thing thats actually worthy of a boycott

I always think the majority of people who suggest boycotting because ticket price are people who don't go to most games.

No chance after being to places like Annan and Forres over the last few season will I be missing the Xmas bevy session for hibs away. Can't wait already.

28 quid is a bit steep but ill not be missing out.

(tu) Its like theyre clueless to the fact that every team does this and has done for years. And are then shocked at the price of the one game they want to attend a season (which happens to be one of the biggest games of the season)

Ive been banned for 18 months and its just up so im buzzing to go to games, would have bit peoples hands off for the chance to go to some of the wee shitty grounds last season. Then I come on here and its like some people are looking for reasons not to go and encouraging others to do the same.

I dont know if I got a ticket for this game but ill be damned happy if I did. And I wont be encouraging others no give up on their team just because I dont like the price.

How much did we charge them earlier this season?

Im interested to know because my grandad said hearts fans got charged upwards of £35 for the first game at Ibrox, I told him it couldn't have been that high and he wouldn't accept it!

If you dont want to get ripped off dont go. After that mind your own business for fucks sake. The clubs fucked because too many people cant understand that if a man goes to a game its his own business no one elses.

And also I was just pointing out the fact it wouldnt work, the club backed a boycott of Dundee Utd and some still went so its not going to work now when some fans will do the opposite of what the club asks and theres hardly any groups that agree with one another.

Not paying Hibs £28 will do nothing to our finances.

I think you're also taking this a bit too personal as well.

If fans want to continue to get ripped off then fair enough. Personally, I wouldn't pay £28 to watch us, we're fucking dreadful.