Does anyone still defend McCoist after tonight?

The Beast

My apologies for not coming on last night but as I was in the pub getting pished I has other things to do. It's a cup - get over it - Ally deserves till the end of the season as promotion is the main goal - yes it's a bit dour now but a season is a marathon.

Awaits - troll - taig - and other such bulling accusations from those who only want their own opinions heard

Why does he deserve to stay? What has he done to deserve to stay when we play the way we do?

And keep ranting about promotion being his main goal etc, youre already looking daft, just wait till the end of the season when we end up not getting promoted.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sally or Fat Sal is how the taigs address Ally.

You can see why some think the worst?

Is there a hidden meaning in that name? (Serious question) other than him being overweight and it rhyming with Ally? Still a funny pic though, and sums up just how clueless he is...

If I didn't laugh, I'd cry. Besides, I can think of worse things that he gets called by our own fans (and rightly so). The man has become like a cancer on our club...

Pretty much. Anyone that was still even remotely backing him has to have given up now.

I don't believe he is the only problem at the club ( far from it). I don't believe that changing management will fix everything, because it wont.

It is a bloody good start though, get rid of him and we will have between 5-10 come back through the doors right away IMO. Thats 100-250k per game, it would take maybe 10 games to make up the shortfall from sacking Ally.

I don't care if we need to take another loan out to cover this, I want it to happen, and before the next game of football.

5-10? :pipe:

Anyway I'm not giving up on him - ' no Surrender' but I might get trampled while singing it in the stampede to give up!

5-10? :pipe:

Anyway I'm not giving up on him - ' no Surrender' but I might get trampled while singing it in the stampede to give up!

could have sworn I put a k in there lol.

you really should give up on him mate, he doesnt have it.

could have sworn I put a k in there lol.

you really should give up on him mate, he doesnt have it.

Picked ma corner sticking with it! ( and as you know if we don't go up at champions them I think he should go - and, for me, that's still the only real goal)

Picked ma corner sticking with it! ( and as you know if we don't go up at champions them I think he should go - and, for me, that's still the only real goal)

fair enough mate. No shame in admitting you got it wrong I know I did.

So if and when we dont win the title, or worse dont go up, and its too late, will you put your hand up and say you were wrong? Or will you just be happy oou backed your hero to the hilt throughout his devastating tenure?

So if and when we dont win the title, or worse dont go up, and its too late, will you put your hand up and say you were wrong? Or will you just be happy oou backed your hero to the hilt throughout his devastating tenure?

No he's the guy who shouts No Surrender to fans (re McClown), unfortunately his hero and team did the opposite last night.

:lol: :lol:

I knew I'd get you. I've never fished before but I did last night.

Yasszzzz. The forum grass hahahaha!!!

Aye, sure you did, mate. I'm not the only one you 'got'.

I'm also confused. Best to ask Inigo.

Best to reread your first post in the context of the thread. It's really not hard to work out! :sherlock:

Why would I be happy if we don't go up? Stupid question - but ( and while it may be the minority view in here) I believe sticking with Ally is our best way of achieving that.

A change is needed pronto otherwise we'll be finished as a club altogether (can't surive another season in the Championship). McCoist won't get us out this league because he can't motivate or be respected by the players and can't handle high pressure situations.

Why would I be happy if we don't go up? Stupid question - but ( and while it may be the minority view in here) I believe sticking with Ally is our best way of achieving that.

You didn't answer the question.

If Rangers do not get promotion this year, should Ally McCoist be the manager of our club next year?

You didn't answer the question.

If Rangers do not get promotion this year, should Ally McCoist be the manager of our club next year?

As I have said elsewhere ( and regularly) if we don't go up as champions he should go! Difference is I said it at the start of the season ( and since) and intend to stick with that view.

He's earnt it :lol:

Sorry, did you miss the fact he went unbeaten in the league last season? He's also got the highest win ratio of any manager in EUROPE and considering he is still classed as a rookie, that's pretty damn impressive!

He's earned it!

You have given an answer to neither question. I never asked if you would be happy not to go up.If it all goes wrong for him will you admit you backed the wrong horse and the club duly suffered?And if so, do you still think giving him your continued support until after he failed, as was blatantly inevitable to those like myself, are you still standing bye giving backing for so long?

You have given an answer to neither question. I never asked if you would be happy not to go up.If it all goes wrong for him will you admit you backed the wrong horse and the club duly suffered?And if so, do you still think giving him your continued support until after he failed, as was blatantly inevitable to those like myself, are you still standing bye giving backing for so long?

If I prove to be wrong I'll eat my humble pie - but it ain't pudding time yet! Will you rejoice at being right? Will you apologies to me if we go up ( ie you panicked and were wrong)?