Does anyone still defend McCoist after tonight?

The Beast

It's certainly hard times supporting this great club but follow I will.

Folks "calling out" supporters who choose to support our club, the way they choose to, is shameful. Folks on here calling our fans "tims" is fucking diabolical- it is a sad day when our eyes turn inwards.

No surrender

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies for not coming on last night but as I was in the pub getting pished I has other things to do. It's a cup - get over it - Ally deserves till the end of the season as promotion is the main goal - yes it's a bit dour now but a season is a marathon.

Awaits - troll - taig - and other such bulling accusations from those who only want their own opinions heard

:lol:

Never a Ranger in a million years.

Horrible that one man means more to you than an institution.

My apologies for not coming on last night but as I was in the pub getting pished I has other things to do. It's a cup - get over it - Ally deserves till the end of the season as promotion is the main goal - yes it's a bit dour now but a season is a marathon.

Awaits - troll - taig - and other such bulling accusations from those who only want their own opinions heard

I believe that you are a troll and I'm biting here but have you seen anything at all in the past 4 years that suggest McCoist has the ability to either turn around a 9 point deficit or go up through the play offs?

Dear Ally,

I'm normally a defender of you but the performance last night is as you quote in the daily newspapers "unprofessional" Your team need to take a long hard look at what went wrong. by team i mean you, the coaches, the captain and the players. We can't afford to lose cups.The things id would be asking at this point are ....

Coaches:

Would an extra warm up period have avoided MacLeods injury?

Do the players have a mental block when playing on artificial surfaces?

Are the team training enough to stay focused for 90 mins plus 30?

Captain:

Would more instruction not take the foot of the gas,after we were 2-0 up have helped?.

Could motivating the team not to lose their heads when the opposition scored have helped?

Could instructions from the manager been more helpful?

Players:

Can you honestly say you gave 100% during the whole of the game?

Did you become complacent after we went 2-0 up?

Were instructions understood clearly from the captain?

Ally:

Did you give enough side line instruction?

Could your instructions to the captain be understood clearly?

Could you have encourage the players better, when they started to take the foot off the gas?

Ally states in the Evening Times:http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/mccoist-i-still-wont-do-walking-away-from-rangers-job-190982n.26017822?

"It was a lack of professionalism to not see the game out from 2-0 up. I'm not sure it was a lack of character, but it was definitely a lack of professionalism. "We switched off at a couple of crosses, lost markers during attacks and turned our backs at set plays. We let them take a quick throw in for the second goal and it was an easy finish at the back post. "The first goal looked to be a free header inside the box. Players have to take responsibility to do their job and pick up people." The stunned boss continued: "I didn't say much to the players after the game but I'll save it for the next couple of days. "I registered my disappointment but we'll sit down in the next few days and have the full autopsy of the game".

Would being called in to do extra training over the Christmas period, to practise what the players failed to achieve help?

Yours faithfully,

Disappointed

Ahh the Ally brigade have turned up to support the man have they? About time, you were sorely missed last night. Unfortunately not as missed as our shots on target last night or our performance on that big green thing with those fishing nets at either end.

If you are not feeling bad after last nights little "show" then you are not a fan, losing 3 goals in 20 mins to Alloa and get pumped out of another cup, oh yeah that is a job for life for ally Alright. Still, Ally does have previous with getting pumped out of cups so no big surprise.

It will be another year in this league, another £7Mil down the toilet in wages and another year without Europe but no worries, Ally used to be a good player.

Fair play to anyone who can still put their weight behind the manager but for me last night was a turning point, I ended up feeling totally dejected and deflated imo he should be working on his stepping down statement this morning.

I was all ready to blame the whole thing on Inigo as he is a jinx, I liked his post in the match thread after he posted it, then we started to go downhill rapid. Then I remembered I proclaimed we had removed the sting from the wasps only for that to come back and bite me :thumbup:

I will still be there on saturday suporting my team, I wont be shouting abuse or starting demonstrations for the manager to be fired but I have nothing left to defend him with :pipe:

Ahh the Ally brigade have turned up to support the man have they? About time, you were sorely missed last night. Unfortunately not as missed as our shots on target last night or our performance on that big green thing with those fishing nets at either end.

If you are not feeling bad after last nights little "show" then you are not a fan, losing 3 goals in 20 mins to Alloa and get pumped out of another cup, oh yeah that is a job for life for ally Alright. Still, Ally does have previous with getting pumped out of cups so no big surprise.

It will be another year in this league, another £7Mil down the toilet in wages and another year without Europe but no worries, Ally used to be a good player.

What 'brigade' would that be? I've seen one so far. I hope British Army brigades are nearer full strength.

The only people that can defend him are the same type that would catch their missus in bed with another man and still think everythings rosey. Deluded doesn't even cover it, john Barnes is/was a better manager than this halfwit clown we have and if the board dont remove him then they need chased for neglecting the future of the football team

I have been a critic of Rangers and the way we have been playing for a number of years now but have always fallen short of asking for McCoist to be sacked or to step down but Ally is at a point that he now can't possibly redeem himself no matter what he does.

Ally, it's time to go! Legend as a player, yes! Spokesperson and pillar of strength for the club when the club has been at it's lowest poing in it's history, yes! As a manager though, you just don't cut it!

Do what is right for the club Ally and move on. Allow Rangers to find someone who is capable of taking this massive, massive club back to where they belong and in the process preserve what little respect and dignity you have left!

Sometimes walking away is the right thing to do!

:lol:

Yeah, I didn't think anyone had bitten with that. Clearly I had to wait until today for the forum 'grass' to appear! :lol: How fuckin childish is that! Nice one, mate!

Anyway, I know you and the bandwagon jumping The Godfather seem to want to find a new BP9 to bash, but in the interests of accuracy, I've said for some time now that McCoist needs to go. But then, you guys read what you want to read. What I had intended to post, having already been critical earlier in the thread (I'm betting you don't remember that post as perfectly, though) I couldn't, despite trying about three times. So scuttle off and find your scapegoat elsewhere.

I don't know why I'm bothering to explain myself to you, right enough.

Don't you forget it. :rangers:

And neither will I forget the type of 'fan' that you are. Certain deleted posts of yours about fellow Bears. I'm sure you know what I mean. (tu)

:lol: :lol:

I knew I'd get you. I've never fished before but I did last night.

Yasszzzz. The forum grass hahahaha!!!

After tonight, I really don't see how anyone can.

Pretty much. Anyone that was still even remotely backing him has to have given up now.

I don't believe he is the only problem at the club ( far from it). I don't believe that changing management will fix everything, because it wont.

It is a bloody good start though, get rid of him and we will have between 5-10 come back through the doors right away IMO. Thats 100-250k per game, it would take maybe 10 games to make up the shortfall from sacking Ally.

I don't care if we need to take another loan out to cover this, I want it to happen, and before the next game of football.

The site linked below headline says it all really,,, im absolutely dreading that game now if he is still here by then.

http://talksport.com/football/celtic-fans-beg-rangers-keep-mccoist-job-141204127497?

Is it wrong that I burst out laughing when I saw this in that article? Still got tears in my eyes!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/jackybhoy09/status/540447603222401026/photo/1

Sorry to link, but I'm on the ipad and dunno how to imbed the picture...

If Ally goes......... Who would take the job?

This club is in disarray at the moment.... We have no money, The fans are voting with their feet and staying away from games. They are now planning on voting with their wallets and stopping buying merchandise..

It's not just the football thats a shambles.... Everything is...

I have been a critic of Rangers and the way we have been playing for a number of years now but have always fallen short of asking for McCoist to be sacked or to step down but Ally is at a point that he now can't possibly redeem himself no matter what he does.

Ally, it's time to go! Legend as a player, yes! Spokesperson and pillar of strength for the club when the club has been at it's lowest point in it's history, yes! As a manager though, you just don't cut it!

Do what is right for the club Ally and move on. Allow Rangers to find someone who is capable of taking this massive, massive club back to where they belong and in the process preserve what little respect and dignity you have left!

Sometimes walking away is the right thing to do!

I used to believe this and respected him for that but nowadays all I can think is that he is in it for the money now and was in it for the money then and just said the right bullshit at the right time to keep everyone on side!!!