Ally will 100% be the manager next weekend.

JRodgA2k8

It'll always be an honour to be a gers fan. True love never dies. Fannies like you who don't attend games yet proclaim to be fans need to have a reality check. Buy a ticket and make a difference or talk constant shite on RM, your choice. If we're lucky this episode might be the end of good time kiddy on fans like yerself.

Go fuck yourself ya nippy ripping prick

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll always be an honour to be a gers fan. True love never dies. Fannies like you who don't attend games yet proclaim to be fans need to have a reality check. Buy a ticket and make a difference or talk constant shite on RM, your choice. If we're lucky this episode might be the end of good time kiddy on fans like yerself.

I must not have got the memo saying having the time and being able to afford to go to every game made you more of a fan.

Prick.

Ur a fuckin clown. We're fuckin terrible jst now. At least GF got the balls to say what 99% of Rangers fans are thinking

I must not have got the memo saying having the time and being able to afford to go to every game made you more of a fan.

Prick.

Get a better job then, stop bleating about being skinto maflinto, the godfathers a big boy and can do his own response. Naebody asked for your opinion ya fucking tube!

He offered - the board said no - so he's still manager.

Get it - got it - good.

You seem to think you know, yet Ally has said the board will have to talk. In three years, Ally has opened his mouth on every aspect of Rangers - giving opinion on finance, staff, redundancies, share options, administration. Today, he closed his mouth and said the club have to speak!

You seem to think you know, yet Ally has said the board will have to talk. In three years, Ally has opened his mouth on every aspect of Rangers - giving opinion on finance, staff, redundancies, share options, administration. Today, he closed his mouth and said the club have to speak!

Do you honestly believe he'll say something that would put him in a position of being dismissed for misconduct? I imagine he will stay quiet until his solicitor an the board have talked it out.

Do you honestly believe he'll say something that would put him in a position of being dismissed for misconduct? I imagine he will stay quiet until his solicitor an the board have talked it out.

He did though, he apologised tot he fans for tonights performance. He should be dismissed for forgetting to apologise for every other week of the same pish!

What if Ally thought to himself ,that for the good of the Club he'd hand in his resignation , even though he still wants to be the Manager (who wouldn't want to be Rangers Manager) . The board don't have a replacement in mind ,or the time to find one ,or the finances to do it . Ask Ally could you stay on ,which he has . This is where we find ourselves just now .

As much as i have tried to stay out of this debate, enough is enough. For every minute i've been watching Rangers under McCoist, our team has been going backward. Get beat? Let's play the same players. How to break the other team down? Let's play the exact same tactics. First team regular injured or suspended? Fuck playing a youngster. Lets just reJIG the defense to accommodate all the favourites. Sorry but i've had enough. The board have a huge decision to make. Pay the guy off or watch Rangers go down the stank.

You're the cunt! How can any Rangers fan call the club a cunt?!

Listen mate. Iv been a supporter for the best of 30yrs. Iv had season tickets, replica kits for my kids etc. I think im entitled to my opinion. Im no less a Rangers supporter as u because i think our team is being run by cunts.

Ally was my hero growing up but hes naw a manager, dont fuckin question my loyalty to us.

Listen mate. Iv been a supporter for the best of 30yrs. Iv had season tickets, replica kits for my kids etc. I think im entitled to my opinion. Im no less a Rangers supporter as u because i think our team is being run by cunts.

Ally was my hero growing up but hes naw a manager, dont fuckin question my loyalty to us.

So you call the club 'cunts'? It's the fucking owners!

He better be gone after tonight. The mans arrogance in his post match interview is unbelievable quote "Im 100% the Rangers Manager". Ally your 100% totally disrespectful to the people who have paid your wages.. That being us lot... Go away far away from our club as your are causing us serious damage. I have lost total respect for you tonight,you should have said sorry thats the end of the road for me. But no you didn't.