Ally will 100% be the manager next weekend.

JRodgA2k8

When asked by Sky Sports if he will be in charge of Rangers next weekend against Livingston he replied "100%" and expects to be manager for a considerable time to come :anguish:

If this is the case I will be extremely disappointed as he won't be looking after the clubs best interests any longer.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some are hearing he's gone after tonight.

Better tell Ally mate because that wasn't the interview of someone who just been in charge for the last time.

On BT he was completely different and sounded defeated then 20minutes later on Sky utterly defiant.

Think it's pretty much starting to look like he did not offer his resignation at all. I'm not sure where the story came from because there was no official statement from Rangers and Ally was not commenting on it so, like someone else has said, I think he has been asked to resign and said no.

Think it's pretty much starting to look like he did not offer his resignation at all. I'm not sure where the story came from because there was no official statement from Rangers and Ally was t commenting on it so, like someone else has said, I think he has been asked to resign and said no.

Thats what I think, the board want rid of him and released the story on match day to put him under more pressure IMO. If that is true then it's pretty disgusting behaviour, I think he's well and truly in a stand off with the board.

Think it's pretty much starting to look like he did not offer his resignation at all. I'm not sure where the story came from because there was no official statement from Rangers and Ally was not commenting on it so, like someone else has said, I think he has been asked to resign and said no.

That may be so, but all initial reports stated that he had resigned, there's a big difference, surely whoever broke the story couldn't possibly get it that wrong.

It came from a reliable source and was reported as fact on all national media.

If so then we are fucked.

It could be the end of us.

Fucking club is horrible

It'll always be an honour to be a gers fan. True love never dies. Fannies like you who don't attend games yet proclaim to be fans need to have a reality check. Buy a ticket and make a difference or talk constant shite on RM, your choice. If we're lucky this episode might be the end of good time kiddy on fans like yerself.