Ally will 100% be the manager next weekend.

JRodgA2k8

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally McCoist refused to shed light on news that he had offered his resignation as Rangers manager and said that he was "hopeful" that he would be in charge next season.

News broke on Friday afternoon that McCoist had offered to leave his role but there has been no official comment from the club and the manager declined the opportunity to clarify his position when facing the media following Rangers' 2-0 defeat to Queen of the South.

"I have absolutely no comment on rumours," McCoist said.

"I can't have any bearing on speculation. I will deal with cold, hard facts. I think you know me well enough that I will give you an opinion on that. But I can't comment on speculation."

Asked if he saw himself as Rangers manager next season, he was insistent that he believed that would be the case.

"Absolutely. I'm the Rangers manager and that will hopefully be the case for the foreseeable future," he said.

"I told the (players before the match) I was the Rangers manager and I would continue to be the Rangers manager.

"We will be back in at Murray Park tomorrow. Will I be acting as if nothing has changed - 100 per cent."

Totally numb now. We were never winning that game today. The players actions spoke volumes, they dont care about themselves or their manager. That was the first time i heard Mccoist really rip into the players. Sounds like hes lost hope too.

He is the reason we have all lost hope - he should just fuck off now with no compensation as he has taken millions from the club.

The players don't even try a leg for him despite his job being on the line and the title. Yet the same ones will be cracking jokes, know they are playing week in and week out because their face fits and Ally is their mate. The Greek economy is better run than us. I just about scraped up the resolve to go up and watch us vs Cowdenbeath, not sure I can muster that against Livingston.

If so I won't be watching or supporting! I can't continue to ruin nights/weekends getting angry watching the ineptitude of the man destroy our once great club.

SAME!

Been there for 45 years or so.

Saw some utter shite but it never,ever crossed my mind to pull the plug.

It's different now.

This is NOT Rangers.Not whilst we have the utterly clueless McCoist at the helm,the joke of a captain that is McCulloch and players like Mohsni,Foster,Black,Daly,Aird,Boyd(and our captain,FFS!) who are,probably,playing above their station cos I don't even think they are good enough for the Championship.

And, with no guidance or direction in the boardroom with cunts just holding out for some cash and a club tie,NOTHING is going to change.

Groundhog day and it's drained me.........something I thought would never happen.

Our saviour has ultimately destroyed the fabric of our club.

5-7,000 at the next one,Ally but you keep believing we'll come back,ya deluded,stubborn,arrogant,inept fool.

We don't have a back room staff member capable of taking over on a caretaker basis, and Rangers will now have to go through a recruitment process, I personally think it could take up to a month to get the new manager in place and I would rather Ally stay as manager till the process has reached a conclusion.

We don't have a back room staff member capable of taking over on a caretaker basis, and Rangers will now have to go through a recruitment process, I personally think it could take up to a month to get the new manager in place and I would rather Ally stay as manager till the process has reached a conclusion.

Give the job to the kit an - could not be worse than McCostalot