the thing that really annoys me.

Theulstergazelle

Is the lack of structure at the club atm, we have no leader at the top calling the shots in a, you know, professional educated way. The lack of information we are receiving is also shocking, we are the basis of this club and you'd assume we deserve a shit ton more than what we are getting. (On the field, off) my question is what would your sort of "structure" be? Starting from now? What direction would you go for Rangers to improve as a club and as a business.

Getting a new manager in would be a start.

That's one of the things mate, the one step at a time thing. We need to lay things out for yrs to come and tick off as we go, sort of like Marvel just now with their movies planned well into 2020. I'm not really educated in common sense either hence my lack of input.

It's going to be impossible to get any sort of structure in place, whilst the shambles of s board are still in place. We really need something done weather it's Mike Ashley in complete control or something else. We need someone calling the shots for important decisions to be made at every level.

As a team we lack leadership completely and that was evident last night, we have no one on the park who drags the team up when the going gets tough and we don't seem to have any idea what we are doing most of the time. A lot of that has to be blamed on Ally for his obvious lack of tactics but the players must shoulder some of the blame also as their lack of effort last night was shocking.

I honestly believe we won't gain promotion this season now so I would start to play more of younger players from now and also the players loaned out should get more game time when they return in January to get them ready for next season, and id let most of the out of contract players find new clubs at the end of this season as for me a massive clear out is required.

It would be beneficial I believe to get s new manager in place as quickly as possible too as like I said, if we are not to go up this season, the quicker we start building for next year is going to be vitally important.

I fail to believe they will reach near that, bottle will crash at 5.

Are you mental? Their stock piling money so if there is ever a serious challenge they can bolster in January. They pretty much have it in the bag unless we get up in 2 seasons with money cos we aint going up this season

Ten in a row when most are not played against their rivals will mean nothing. Beats me why people worry about this.

You know that, most of us know that, but the wider world will just look at the numbers.

And you know how that lot are experts at bumming their achievements up.

We'd never hear the end of it.

Are you mental? Their stock piling money so if there is ever a serious challenge they can bolster in January. They pretty much have it in the bag unless we get up in 2 seasons with money cos we aint going up this season

One thing they are not doing is stock piling money, they have serious debt. A well organised debt free Rangers will overtake them quickly

You can't say you'd not feel sick to the bottom of your stomach knowing they are in double digits, no competition or not

Would not care at all i've watched us through a nine in a row that means something so can say for a fact their one would not bother me one jot.

One thing they are not doing is stock piling money, they have serious debt. A well organised debt free Rangers will overtake them quickly

Whilst I agree with the last sentence here just exactly how do we get a well organised debt free rangers? Wasn't that the opportunity (rather than punishment) we had in the summer of 2012? A whole string of terrible decisions made since have led to an opportunity that not many clubs will ever get (huge fan base in lower leagues with top facilities to develop talent in house) evaporating and leaving us in much worse a position than before administration kicked in the first time around.

The whole thing is a shambles from the board all the way to the players and it doesn't look like the pantomime is ending any time soon. Every person in a position of power at the club is interested in one thing.....lining their own pockets.

McCoist is just the tip of the iceberg but at least if he goes and we get a good replacement the footballing aspect of the club will recover.