So now we do our bit and get behind the team / manager

Bluepeter9

apparently the club vanished into nothing in 2012 and ally rebuilt the club brick by brick, penny by penny and no one except ally got us to where we are today on our journey home

Ally had transfer embargos (still signed 23 players since demotion)

Revolving door board (who still backed him every year with a wage budget 10x some of our opponents

Plus ally had to deal with the fact that charles green had the unbelievable audacity to think that he should be winning a cup (out of the 3 he enters) every season

oh and the weather, the pitches and anything else (im sure a butterfly flapping its wings in new york last friday made QotS play us off the park)

Cheers BP9, knew there was a bit of the old bi-polar going on ;)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a season ticket at Ibrox have had one for over 30 years.I will continue to go along and support the club but not the current management who in my opinion have been a joke since day one. It doesn't matter if 10,000 or 50,000 turn up at Ibrox if the management and a certain amount of players are shit they are shit. Shit players are shit players so no matter how you dress it up that's the bottom line.The management must shoulder the responsibility for bringing these players to the club,offering them the money they did,and getting them to play the way they do which if you actually go and WATCH THE TEAM is fucking pathetic. there isn't one fucking player who can hit a dead ball FFS not one.As I say I will be there but can fully understand why some for whatever their reasons are choose not to go.I can only hope that some day we get back to being the club we used to be but it certainly wont be under the current set up

Maybe just maybe the fat leech should shelve his greed for the good of the club

Neither you nor I can control what anyone else does. You can control what you do.

Shelve the bitterness for the good of the club.

It's a simple question as he is here to stay - make it as easy as possible by getting behind him and the team - or not?

I will gladly get behind the team, but I will not get behind a manager who is clearly not cut out for management and is taking money away from the club I love.

Tell me BP9 if you would. Why do you support McCoist so much. I don't believe I've ever read anything from you as to why he should stay in position. I think you have been asked but don't recall a direct answer to the question. Your comments are generally decrying what your fellow supporters belief/ opinion is and your usual statement/ belief of follow ally, follow the team has worn thin. What do you see in this man to convince the rest of us that he is capable of leading us to the next level. Surely the team and club are more important than your belief in one man. One man who at the moment is failing badly and if allowed to continue could well be the undoing of our club.

If you really care about my opinion on why I support Ally - just go to my profile and look at my posts - I answer this type of question every couple of days.

Now tell me - Ally is here to stay for a while - are you going to help or hinder him moving forward? Boycott / booing or backing?

I dont get to games much mate. I am always behind the team. It is however, very very hard to do anything other than give negative responses. Maybe if there werr some light at the end of the tunnel it would ne easier

I was the worlds biggest optimist, but recent results, performaces, actions of the management, actions of some fans, and lack of actions from our board..... it has sucked every bit of positivity out of me.it is that simple!

I know it's hard - very hard but if we don't support the team / manager now, in these troubled times, are we just fair weather fans, glory seekers even? Things are very dour but this is the time to dig deep - to me it's that simple

I have a season ticket at Ibrox have had one for over 30 years.I will continue to go along and support the club but not the current management who in my opinion have been a joke since day one. It doesn't matter if 10,000 or 50,000 turn up at Ibrox if the management and a certain amount of players are shit they are shit. Shit players are shit players so no matter how you dress it up that's the bottom line.The management must shoulder the responsibility for bringing these players to the club,offering them the money they did,and getting them to play the way they do which if you actually go and WATCH THE TEAM is fucking pathetic. there isn't one fucking player who can hit a dead ball FFS not one.As I say I will be there but can fully understand why some for whatever their reasons are choose not to go.I can only hope that some day we get back to being the club we used to be but it certainly wont be under the current set up

What's a dead Ball mate?

Not seen one of those.

If you really care about my opinion on why I support Ally - just go to my profile and look at my posts - I answer this type of question every couple of days.

Now tell me - Ally is here to stay for a while - are you going to help or hinder him moving forward? Boycott / booing or backing?

2j3so0m.jpg

i,ll be at Ibrox mate, section MFK. And cheerin. But I still do not get your obsession with a bad manager. You do not have the ammunition to say he will take us forward. The last two seasons are not part of the equation. My bearded collie could have managed that.

I will be there as usual supporting the team if you can call it that at the moment but I will not be supporting or approving the management team.It is blatantly obvious for any football fan to see that our management are out of their depth,have no tactical awareness as witnessed against Alloa and Qots, and who obviously struggle to spot any potential long term prospects for the club.Im still interested to know what a man on hundreds of thousands a year( allegedly does exactly who sits in our dug out one IAN DURRANT . Have asked before and still waiting to find out.