So now we do our bit and get behind the team / manager

Bluepeter9

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in that much of a shambles that we ain't got a hope in hell tbh. This needs to come to a head now ! We are in the moments of we the fans need to know what is going on ! No more fuckin excuses, if you want the majority of the fans back they need answers and that is the reality of the situation!

Yes and I'll not be taken for a mug with money grabbing pricks like McCoist and the Easdales talking the mickey out our great clubs name.

The place is fucking riddled with scrounging arseholes

I must have missed the bit in the accounts where the Easdales take payment. The only one taking the mickey is McCoist.

I must have missed the bit in the accounts where the Easdales take payment. The only one taking the mickey is McCoist.

He's an utter cunt in my eyes now, fuck him.

The board are feeble bastards, Ashley can easily pay McCoist off. It's in his interests too as the clown will not get us promoted.

No one gives a fuck though, the fans treated like shit by a supposed legend and by the scumbags in the boardroom.

Rangers football club is a joke right now and everyone's getting rich off of us, it's fucking stinking.

We'll only get worse. It was 2 going on 5 at QOTS and there is nothing to suggest we turn it around.

Depressing times.

Players know no matter what the chump stays in charge and losses mean hee haw.

We are truly fucked going forward this season, it's clear being 9 points behind soon to be 12 means fuck all and one off games being on of McCoist token shitebag specialities the play off would be another red neck.

League to win - or promotion to gain. Plus two cups!

As usual I'll give the team and manager my full support and as Ally is staying the only thing we can do to help is support!

You wallow in pish like this , do one tosser .

As others have suggested , you have got to be related to the clown .

You see, the thing is...

ALLY CANNOT EVEN BEAT ALLOA OR QOS, NEVER MIND WIN PROMOTION.

Is that clear enough for you?

It's a simple question as he is here to stay - make it as easy as possible by getting behind him and the team - or not?

He's an utter cunt in my eyes now, fuck him.

The board are feeble bastards, Ashley can easily pay McCoist off. It's in his interests too as the clown will not get us promoted.

No one gives a fuck though, the fans treated like shit by a supposed legend and by the scumbags in the boardroom.

Rangers football club is a joke right now and everyone's getting rich off of us, it's fucking stinking.

And yet he is staying - so are you going to keep piling on the pressure to make sure he fails - or do your utmost to make sure we gain promotion?

I admire your loyalty mate.

But ive seen enough over the past 3 years to guess that we will continue to struggle through this season and probably limp into the play-offs.

The play-offs will be our most important games to date under Ally. Again ive seen little evidence that this team can handle a real pressure game.

How many 'must-win' games do we need to screw up?.

Get behind a prick who's bleeding us dry?

:lol:

No more "super Ally" chants at Ibrox until he fucks off.

Fuck off leech should be chanted right in his fucking direction

If no man is bigge than the club then surely you won't let one man stand in your way of supporting the club?

I admire your loyalty mate.

But ive seen enough over the past 3 years to guess that we will continue to struggle through this season and probably limp into the play-offs.

The play-offs will be our most important games to date under Ally. Again ive seen little evidence that this team can handle a real pressure game.

How many 'must-win' games do we need to screw up?.

All I'm asking folks is to move on - ally stays - now we need to do our bit to help the team? Agree?

And yet he is staying - so are you going to keep piling on the pressure to make sure he fails - or do your utmost to make sure we gain promotion?

I'm not going to sit and cheer a man who ripping the soul out of my club and driving thousands away very week.

He needs to know we want him out and we are fucking sick of seeing his daft clueless mug every week after we play like a Sunday pub team.

Singing this clowns name makes him think he's doing no wrong when in fact he's kills the club he supposedly loves.

Get him to fuck, greedy leeching prick

I'm his 'fan'! Might be his only one - but just a fan!

I'm a Rangers fan, nothing less. I'll support Rangers whoever plays, manages or runs the club. I don't have to be a fan of anyone else and my opinion of Ally, as a manager, is known. I won't stop going because he's there or if MA takes over or we sign a black lesbian Catholic. The club is bigger than anyone.

I had hoped Ally would have walked with no pay off. Unless the Board have asked him to continue (which was thought to be unlikely) then he does go down in my estimation of him as an individual.

An empty stadium and make sure mccoist knows it's because of him . Shame him into leaving without his pay off

That's not going to happen. All that would do is kill us.

The guy's going in 12 months. Get used to it and get back to saving the club.

Is it worth flushing McCoist away if it flushes the club away as well? Even if there's just a small chance of that happening it aint worth it.

Deal with it for 12 months and support the club. It's on it's knees and needs us.

I'm a Rangers fan, nothing less. I'll support Rangers whoever plays, manages or runs the club. I don't have to be a fan of anyone else and my opinion of Ally, as a manager, is known. I won't stop going because he's there or if MA takes over or we sign a black lesbian Catholic. The club is bigger than anyone.

I had hoped Ally would have walked with no pay off. Unless the Board have asked him to continue (which was thought to be unlikely) then he does go down in my estimation of him as an individual.

:lol: What do you have against black people and lesbians?