Kevin Kyle on Rangers

OlegKuznetsov

My opinion was that McCoist should have been sacked the moment he signed Kyle. It showed what he wanted to play an antiquated long ball style using players well past their sell by date.

An interesting point from the transcipt was when Kyle said the manager asked him what he expected in wages and Kyle quoted what he thought of as a ridiculously figure and almost got all of it. Note " the manager asked" , so was Ally telling porkies about not being involved in contract negotiations or Kyle fabricating?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion was that McCoist should have been sacked the moment he signed Kyle. It showed what he wanted to play an antiquated long ball style using players well past their sell by date.

An interesting point from the transcipt was when Kyle said the manager asked him what he expected in wages and Kyle quoted what he thought of as a ridiculously figure and almost got all of it. Note " the manager asked" , so was Ally telling porkies about not being involved in contract negotiations or Kyle fabricating?

Kevin Kyle's wife asked the same question. Was she involved in negotiations too?

I don't think Kyle added much more than we already knew about inflated wages. The ease with which McCoist and others crumbled to agents' wage demands is a scandal.

The main point I took from the interview was the difficulty Kyle and others had raising their games for the turgid trips to footballing backwaters. These guys may be more skilled than SFL journeymen, but their psychology appears to be a poorer fit for that environment. Nevertheless, their skills and organisation should always trump that.

I am not sure what your point is so I will answer no.

ALLY according to Kyle was involved despite all the denials by our manager that he was involved in player contracts and negotiations.

Naw don't believe a player who was actually there and saw with his own eyes!

Dude knows the truth so we can only assume he was given more of an insight than a Rangers player.....

Naw don't believe a player who was actually there and saw with his own eyes!

Dude knows the truth so we can only assume he was given more of an insight than a Rangers player.....

Or the numerous others who were named as dealing with the chief exec. Neil Alexander being the most public. Or thebquotes from McCoist.