Kevin Kyle on Rangers

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Surprisingly, despite my current financial difficulties, I have been to some Rangers games the last 3 years.

2) How does that impact someone's opinion on a player?

3) Fuck you. (tu)

1onlly been to some,yet advocating people to support the team,like you eh

2.how would you know he's the consistent if you don't see him every week?

3,typical juvenile response

Despite your personal opinion of KK the wages he mentions to win the bottom tier of Scotish football are damming.

To continue with this unsustainable business model shows we have learned nothing from the past.

We knew about these wages 3 years ago. CG was handing out contracts like sweeties.

Surely, going by point 2, we can now dismiss anyone who makes any claims about the quality of our players before signing then?

1)What like buying ST's (plural) and giving them to others to use? Or buying tickets for family and friends in Greenock to attend Ibrox? Do you mean like buying shares, by taking out loans? Or buying more merchandise than I can fit in the house (although granted that has proved not to be to the clubs advantage)

2) Buy RangersTV it's great. You can watch every game.

3)juvenile? You pretending to know someone online you've never met and judge them without knowing fuck all. Aye, now that's grown up.

That's correct! If you haven't seen the player perform consistently it's just guesswork and opinion

Fair point.

In AlBear85's defence, when I can't make it to Ibrox I'll almost always fond a way to stream the match. Can count on one hand the number I've missed either live or on TV.

To be fair good training isn't the source of our financial woes...shocking contracts gifted to awful players in the lowest tier of Scottish Football however...

Fair enough but I genuinely couldn't tell you the last time I didn't see a poster on here claim our that our training was shite, the players have regressed and Auchenhowie should be sold as it isn't used properly. Now here we have someone who has actually been part of the training under McCoist contradicting those points.

Fair enough but I genuinely couldn't tell you the last time I didn't see a poster on here claim our that our training was shite, the players have regressed and Auchenhowie should be sold as it isn't used properly. Now here we have someone who has actually been part of the training under McCoist contradicting those points.

To be fair we only asses the shitiness through our watching of the football

Unlike yourself we are mere mortals

I don't disagree, never quite bought it either to be honest. He's been in the game long enough and McDowall gets a good name.

Tactically, ability to set up a team, motivation...

One reason...

matt-mckay-616584732.jpg