Ally McCoist Q&A

Frank Reynolds

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: Will you proxy your shares this year to the Calderwood supporters club?

A: I’ve not even thought about the agm, there’s been so much going on. It’s been a heck of a week.

About 2 weeks before the agm last year he was quoted as saying he did not know how he would vote. When asked again about 3 days before it he said he had a long-standing agreement that the Calderwood RSC would have the proxy for his shares at the agm. I guess that long-standing agreement has been binned?

The guy is just a liar and how anyone cannot see through him is beyond me.

Q: What do you say to people who say: “Go now”?

A: I can understand that opinion and I respect it. But I have a contract to honour and that is what I am going to do. I ain’t walking out on a contract because it’s not the right thing to do. I made that statement (“I don’t do walking away”) and it has come back to haunt me. But until someone tells me otherwise, I’ve got a contract I want to honour.

This has nothing to do with honouring a contract, And all to do with ally fat wallet.

Q: What do you say to people who say: “Go now”?

A: I can understand that opinion and I respect it. But I have a contract to honour and that is what I am going to do. I ain’t walking out on a contract because it’s not the right thing to do. I made that statement (“I don’t do walking away”) and it has come back to haunt me. But until someone tells me otherwise, I’ve got a contract I want to honour.

This has nothing to do with honouring a contract, And all to do with ally fat wallet.

Kinda has to honour his contract though.

His arrogance really is something. What other person thinks they can resign but still work for another year? He is determined to make his leaving as ugly as possible no matter the damage it does to the club. Rangers man my arse. No respect for him anymore. Llambias better get this selfish leech out of our club asap.

Q: Will you proxy your shares this year to the Calderwood supporters club?

A: I’ve not even thought about the agm, there’s been so much going on. It’s been a heck of a week.

About 2 weeks before the agm last year he was quoted as saying he did not know how he would vote. When asked again about 3 days before it he said he had a long-standing agreement that the Calderwood RSC would have the proxy for his shares at the agm. I guess that long-standing agreement has been binned?

The guy is just a liar and how anyone cannot see through him is beyond me.

Everyone would look a liar if you grilled them twice a week for 3 years, give it a rest.

Kinda has to honour his contract though.

Rubbish.

It's practically unheard of for a manager to 'work his notice'

McCoist knew exactly what he was doing. Knew the clubs position and thought he may as well milk it for the final time.

His reputation is in tatters. Doubt he cares though as his bank balance is full of the blue pounds.

Rubbish.

McCoist knew exactly what he was doing. Knew the clubs position and thought he may as well milk it for the final time.

His reputation is in tatters. Doubt he cares though as his bank balance is full of the blue pounds.

He can't just ignore his contact. It is unheard of because clubs and managers ALWAYS come to an agreement, not because managers ignore their contracts.

Ally was my mothers favourite player, she even stopped watching A Question of Sport. when he left. Ally resigned on the Friday, my mother passed away on the Sunday.

Not sure what point you're trying to make mate but thats horrendous news all the same, hope you're coping as best as you can buddy

Yes, he does, really.

You're talking bull and you know it, you know fine well if McCoist wanted to leve now without any payment it would be accepted. You know fine well he's saying I'm working my 12 months notice and it will cost you £900k whilst the team falls apart. You know fine well he wants the board to offer him a high settlement figure to go now

Rubbish.

Exactly , managers don't work their notice as they get too much grief and pressure from the fans when they are shite . But mccoist thinks he is bigger than the club and won't get slated by the fans due to his player status . Cunt behaviour . Even paul le guen exited with no money in his pocket and he still had a couple of years of a contract he could have drained