Fair play to the board.

OlegKuznetsov

It could be something as simple as , that after their meeting with Ally last week , to see what he was looking for in terms of agreement , they then had to take that response back to boardroom level for discussion and this is the result.

Just an option . . . . . . one of many , I may add .

I don't know if anyone existed who didn't think he should have gone immediately, one way or another. Our Board has about enough people to fit in a telephone box. Pay offs and stuff I do understand, confidentiality I understand, and final terms of departure I understand.

If I was to give the club a break on this, i would say it was because we didn't have a CEO, but as DL is getting the credit for cost savings, I am not sure even that washes.

Just glad it has been done, but baffled that it has taken over a week and two matches.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you on here spouting utter shite?You know fuck all,Blabbing on about what the board are planning next ffs as if some twat on a message board would know what MA has planned.

I dont think you would need to be a genius to work things out, perhaps thats why you're struggling a bit.

Lol what has King got to do with anything I have said?

Good leaks and bad leaks depending on whether it is what you want to hear, you are priceless mate.

Just you seem to always support him and you cant say a good word about the board, everything they do is wrong even when its right

But we were told they were keeping him on to deflect any grief at the AGM.

Now you say they arent.

Dont you find your orders confusing ?

It is alright to question them you know. :lol:

And he still cant say what the advantage would have been if it was done a week ago and what harm its caused by waiting a week.

Just you seem to always support him and you cant say a good word about the board, everything they do is wrong even when its right

I would love you to tell me when I have supported King.

I have been fair and supportive of the board, but it has become beyond shambolic now and I have lost all hint of faith.

I'm giving full credit to the board here and very little to Ally.

Ally played his card to bluff the board and they played him back.

Yes he is on full pay and no doubt wants a greedy pay off but he must have thought he was safe.

I will probably wish Ally good luck but that will depend on his pay out.

You,like many others are assuming Ashley is going to take over,maybe he will,maybe he won't,doesn't seem to be stopping a lot of you pinning your hopes on a corporate vulture

its quite clear ashley is already in control thankfully. Get shot of easdales and somers who are a fucking joke and the club might just start going somewhere again.

its quite clear ashley is already in control thankfully. Get shot of easdales and somers who are a fucking joke and the club might just start going somewhere again.

Will never happen while we have people determined to defend those in power who contribute nothing financially, or administratively, other than investing in enough shares to ensure they can't be undermined and a wee interest free loan.

Say it with me...God Bless The Status Quo.

Kenny McDowall is probably the right man to have a shot before taking a more considered look at the next ideal managerial candidate.

Once he begins to jeopardise promotion, he'll be gone to give someone else a shot at the playoffs.

A more damning summation of the eejits in control at Ibrox is scarcely imagineable. Offering people 'a shot' at managing Rangers. Especially so if they are cheap.

FFS.

Wouldn't hold too much against him mate, he doesn't seem to be right in the head.

Oh and as to his "Could have done this a week ago, nope do it hours before the AGM." i would only ask why Ally decided to offer his resignation a few hours before a game, seems as usual there is one rule for one and another for the rest of the plebs.

Revisionism will bite you on the arse!

"A few hours before a game"? Not the truth.

Hmm a board that has wasted so much money claimed Ally's resignation was out of the blue / how long was this opportunistic professional board going to continue with McCoist .....

And what of the actual profit returns on the Sports Direct deal ..... ????

This is one of the biggest clubs in the world and we are being run from afar by a group of self-serving individuals, one a convicted VAT fraudster (and worse) people with no interest in the fans or the history of the club ....so much so they were even defeated in one of the motions by institutional investors....

As for some of the comments made about current and past players is unforgiveable ... a total lack of respect for basic decency for people that have given their all for this club....

Respect for a board that turn up in a stupid gazebo, demean shareholdets and refusebto engage questions and answers on a one to one basis....dont make me giggle....

David Somers .....Rangers Man ????

Mike Ashley ....saviour billionaire donor to Newcastle willing to bankroll Rangers for nothing ...laughable....

But i will say this Derek Llabias will cut costs accordingly and balance the books but in the long term who is he serving and for what purpose ???