what have we become?

smiddy

That was the agm that wasn't ! A fuckin rabble ! It'll end up no cunt will want to invest when they see this performance !

These people shouting abuse are pathetic and bringing a bad name to the Club.

They are all Fangroup wallers who think they have every right to abuse people.

They will continue to chase people away until they get King and their Men in.

Idiots.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just heard the FF site crashed, must have had Dingwall jumping on it. The fans spivs and their minions are never going to get any answers behaving as neds like they did today. if you want answers then behave in a dignified manner and ask pointed questions and hold out for reasonable answers. To the idiots there just one question, what did you actually accomplish with your loutish behaviour? Yes questions need to be asked, yes the board needs to be held accountable and if they don't answer or skirt questions hold them accountable. But showing up and behaving like you did and not having enough votes to make any difference makes you just look stupid.

Shows the club and support in a bad light and many of these clowns are the ones screaming for 'fan ownership'.

It was a farce today, wrongs on both sides. I done my voting and left just after Bomber got his answers.

First person asking a question was given a standing ovation despite telling all that he was in fact boycotting.

I'm not a fan of the board but if fans won't put money into the club, then it's only going to make the board struggle to get new investment.

No investor is going to put money into a business when the customer base is shrinking.

Not saying you shouldn't boycott, your money, your choice. But I wouldn't be shouting from the rafters.

Just heard the FF site crashed, must have had Dingwall jumping on it. The fans spivs and their minions are never going to get any answers behaving as neds like they did today. if you want answers then behave in a dignified manner and ask pointed questions and hold out for reasonable answers. To the idiots there just one question, what did you actually accomplish with your loutish behaviour? Yes questions need to be asked, yes the board needs to be held accountable and if they don't answer or skirt questions hold them accountable. But showing up and behaving like you did and not having enough votes to make any difference makes you just look stupid.

They were in their element and were surrounded by mhedia under the Broomloan at the end, the mhedia were queuing up to interview these important fans, funnily enough davie leggat was with them!

This must be what Leeds and Portsmouth fans feel/felt like.

Can't agree mate .I bet every last one of them were all pulling in the one direction .Not pulling one another apart .See even today good posters keeping old agendas going because they don't like certain individuals speaking on behalf of certain groups .Let it go ffs

I never said all fans, I said those who call themselves fans and supporters and think the best way forward is a boycott, that is not support. We all know they have just fucked off until things get better anyway.

No doubt there is an element of that, but I wouldn't tar everyone with the same brush.

The Easdales and Somers deserved the wrath of the crowd at the AGM for sure. Llambias most certainly did not. From what I have seen and read and heard about him he might well be the beginning of some positive change for us. He is obviously Ashley's man and considering Ashley is a self made Billionaire, he must be fecking good at his job too be working for Ashley as no way does he employ any duds. Yes, we might have to see people losing there jobs including Ally, who I think will be judged more kindly in the future than at the moment. Yes we might have to endure another season out of the top league but I am starting to see that Llambias/Ashley are the future for our great club. We need investment, we need direction and we need strong leadership. The fact that Ashley and Llambias are not " Rangers Men" at the moment doesn't mean they couldn't turn out to be amongst the most valuable Rangers Men of the future.

As a Support in general it seems we have become citizens of football no-mans-land.

We are not a top flight club pressing for top flight honours and european football - our league position, results and quality of play put us very far from that. Very far indeed. And as a Support we don't like it. And all that can be done with a greedy former manager taking tens of thousands of pounds a month for sitting at home is to appoint an in-house caretaker manager until the end of the season. Limping along with promotion prospects as Champions gone and prospects of winning play offs diminishing because on evidence of big important games so far the team simply has not got the stomach for that sort of fight.

We are a basket case financially - stumbling from crisis to crisis, loan to loan and still not got enough money to get through to the end of the season. Abject failure run a business on a sustainable basis and with some growth being generated. And as a Support we don't like it and are powerless to do anything constructive about it.

We are a Support that - for far too many - have set aside the idea that supporting the Club is to go Ibrox and support the team. Preferring instead to support the Rangers that is in their mind. A Rangers held in the imagination of wishful thinking. Understandably (to a point) clinging on to the glories of the past and thunderously critical because a combination of rank awful stewardship of the Club in recent years and now rank awful football displays fundamentally risk delaying a return to those days by many years, And we don't like it.

Destructive, corrosive attitudes and wrath towards a Board prevail from far too many. Just doing the simple thing of going to Ibrox and supporting the team through the very bad days as well as the good days is proving to be just too difficult to do. Neither active Supporters (those who attend) nor deserters (those who have decided never to return). But swathes of Support stuck in the mud of football no mans land - looking for clear leadership and a vision for the way ahead, but since there is none a look around for other directions for the Club to travel and there are none. King is mist on the horizon. Always there, always visible, actively disrupting attempts at progress and endlessly failing to put his money where it counts in a way that is constructive and useful. Citizens of a mud-stewn casualty laden football no mans land. Perhaps that's what we've become.