Title Odds

C&A

Even at that gogzy, it relies on us being virtually impeccable results wise elsewhere. I'm fully prepared to give Kenny a chance, however, to go on a run as we require to overhaul them, personally think a new manager and whole new direction was required.

Certain selections at key positions need altered and players cannot remain undroppable after shocking performances. Overall, this lot of overpaid underachievers need a damn good metaphorical kick up the arse.

i agree and would have also preferred a whole new management set up, you can only pish with the cock you have though, and right now we don't have the money to bring in someone new.

It is a gargantuan task, and if he can even get us close ( maybe down to 3 points or so) then I feel he would have done very very well.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree and would have also preferred a whole new management set up, you can only pish with the cock you have though, and right now we don't have the money to bring in someone new.

It is a gargantuan task, and if he can even get us close ( maybe down to 3 points or so) then I feel he would have done very very well.

If he gets us anywhere near realistic striking distance then he'll have managed to pull off some job (tu)

I've never forgiven Hearts for bottling out of the title on the last day of season 86 when they had a two point lead (2 points for a win then) and 4 goal advantage. The odds on that happening were probably greater than 6-1, but I don't see them bottling it his time or us catching up, stranger things have happened though.

We need to start putting the pressure on now, if we can.

This thread must've beened opened in an asylum. We wont catch hearts with ally mk2 at the helm making all the wrong decisions, our best player punted etc. Hearts play with everything we dont with professionalism at the top of the list. We have 11 individuals whereas they have 1 team