Union Bears

SoldierBlue1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the statement we released and you wouldn't have questions to ask.

A reasonable answer would be have been sufficient. If you treat people with respect you generally get it returned.

Haha. You wanting the bank account details for the transactions too?

Read my response to your above.

Why would I want that?

This is getting boring.

The group have season tickets now, as stated two weeks ago. The group doesn't have any deals with heads of security for tickets. Members that where there yesterday would have picked up tickets the same way most people do for away games, through rsc they use all the time. UB isn't a RSC that gets allocated tickets. Any Rangers fan has a right to attend games. The group will be back at ibrox as of next week, but no doubt that will get slated as well.

No wonder we are in a mess when the fans are arguing over who is allowed to attend games or not.

I am glad the group has decided to return,

I was disappointed that you choose to desert the team and the club when we needed our fans the most.

Half season tickets are better than no Season Tickets,

You don't do yourself or your group any favours with you snidey little childish answers.

As a support and a club we are tearing ourselves apart.

We have many enemies and haters out there, we don't really need to turn on each other.

A reasonable answer would be have been sufficient. If you treat people with respect you generally get it returned.

Read my response to your above.

Why would I want that?

I am glad the group has decided to return,

I was disappointed that you choose to desert the team and the club when we needed our fans the most.

Half season tickets are better than no Season Tickets,

You don't do yourself or your group any favours with you snidey little childish answers.

As a support and a club we are tearing ourselves apart.

We have many enemies and haters out there, we don't really need to turn on each other.

Every week we are explaining the same situation over and over.

And lies about handing over cash to get tickets for away games to the head of security, doesn't actually deserve a reply its that ludicrous.

Every week we are explaining the same situation over and over.

And lies about handing over cash to get tickets for away games to the head of security, doesn't actually deserve a reply its that ludicrous.

I never made any of those comments you mentioned, I asked 2 reasonable questions.

Why are the UB taking shite for buying season books?

I dont care what their motivation for it was, they have paid money to the club that it desperately needs, yet are being abused for it...... makes no sense to me.

Gogzy you want to show where they have been abused

Why are the UB taking shite for buying season books?

I dont care what their motivation for it was, they have paid money to the club that it desperately needs, yet are being abused for it...... makes no sense to me.

Not everyone was giving them shite Gogzy.

I merely asked if all the group had bought STs and when they had purchased them. reasonable questions

Not everyone was giving them shite Gogzy.

I merely asked if all the group had bought STs and when they had purchased them. reasonable questions

both reasonable questions that tbh you have no right to the answer.

It seems ( to me) the they seem to be given shit in this thread, and I feel it is unwarranted.

they have bought their books, we know have that money... I now dont care if they want to attend or not. Their money is kore important than their asses in seats IMO.

I dont buy into this im a bigger fan than you are pish.

Its a lot more simple than that.

You either 'support' Rangers or you dont.

I for one am glad the UB's are back supporting the team as many others turn their back and walk away.

You said your main point is why are they filling Hibs pockets and not ours yet that wasn't what you said in your original first post, Infact you didn't mention it at all you just asked where they got there tickets from.

Exactly. Now you're saying I'm boycotting. Do you still eat your kids in maybole?

Exactly. Now you're saying I'm boycotting. Do you still eat your kids in maybole?

A have edited my post. My boycotting post wasn't aimed at you as a don't know your situation, it was aimed at those who slated the UOF for boycotting yet now seem to think it's fine boycotting because they didn't like the manager.