Get behind the team

Bearsden bear

Now I know the standard of play recently hasn't been pretty.

But On the back of the news that some wealthier Bears have coughed up some money to have an influence in the running of the club, I think it's time that we collectively do what we can to support the club right now.

I think we know that Kenny McD is in under duress and he will go soon, so let's build on something good and do our bit.

Remember players, managers and boards will come and go, but we will always be Rangers!!!

These threads do my head in.

What are we saying? Who are we saying it to?

Are we saying the team can play as shit as they want and we don't criticise?

I'm about to set off for the game today and won't be home until about 10 pm tonight. I'll back the team during the game as usual but if they perform like they did against Hibs I'll be making my feelings known.

I honestly don't know what messages these threads are intending to convey.

These threads do my head in.

What are we saying? Who are we saying it to?

Are we saying the team can play as shit as they want and we don't criticise?

I'm about to set off for the game today and won't be home until about 10 pm tonight. I'll back the team during the game as usual but if they perform like they did against Hibs I'll be making my feelings known.

I honestly don't know what messages these threads are intending to convey.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's clear that they are conveying an idea that we should support the team, rather than "boycott", stay away or add to the negativity, as the future may not be as bleak as first perceived and promotion is still important for that future.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's clear that they are conveying an idea that we should support the team, rather than "boycott", stay away or add to the negativity, as the future may not be as bleak as first perceived and promotion is still important for that future.

Well in that case I suggest they preach direct to the boycotters as I doubt there are many on here.

Been behind the Team since this shit began and these so called Rich Rangers Men left us to suffer the shit on the pitch since their pal Mcoist took over.

Malmo

Marribor

Hertz

15 points gone

Annan

Berwick

Peterheed

Stirling Albion

Forfar

Raith

Elgin

Albion Rovers

And more

They left us to it.

Our Club is a fucking mess and they must employ a football man to change it from the inside out.

Get it done now.

i've supported the team. you should be directing this to the people who were boycotting games and refusing season tickets because of dave king. they are the ones who need to step up and get behind the team. not us who bought/renewed our season tickets before the season started and have been to every game this season.

The team should get behind us for a change. Still a good few thousand of us turn up to support them and we get nothing but a shite attitude in return.

I agree, that the fans will react to what the players are doing on the park. Its up to the players to give us something to shout about.

Exactly Orchard.

It's the away fans I feel really sorry for. Especially the Alloa and hivs games.

Travelled all that way/paid a good few bob to watch a bunch of overpaid wasters not even try a leg and absolutely capitulate to teams we should be beating.

I'll be there today to support my club. I'm not one to boo players but any howls of derision they get should they not apply themselves (yet again) is deserved.

They can't get paid thousands and then play absolute shite and expect us to cheer them on just to spare their feelings or whatever. They knew our standards and what to expect when they signed up and they're getting paid well for it. They want cheered then give us something to cheer about for a change.